Justin Bieber is a Canadian singer and songwriter.
Justin Bieber was born as ‘Justin Drew Bieber ‘ on 1 March 1994 (age 25 years; as in 2019) in the London city of England. Justin was raised in Stratford, Ontario. His zodiac sign is Pisces.
He did his schooling from Jeanne Sauvé Catholic School, Stratford, Canada. He did his high school graduation from St. Michael Catholic Secondary School with a 4.0 GPA. Growing up, he learned to play various instruments like guitar, drums, piano, and trumpet.
Height: 5′ 9″
Weight: 70 kg
Body Measurement: Chest 40″, Waist 32″, Biceps 14″
Eye Colour: Blond
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Family, Ethnicity, Girlfriends & Wife
He has a French-Canadian mother; his paternal great-grandfather is a German. Justin’s other roots are English, Scottish and Irish. He once even claimed that he has some undetermined Aboriginal Canadian ancestry. Justin Bieber was born to Patricia “Pattie” Mallette (Canadian author and film producer) and Jeremy Jack Bieber (carpenter and pro-am martial artist). His parents never got married.
His mother married Bruce. He has four half-siblings; two sisters Jazmyn (from his father Jeremy and his ex-girlfriend Erin Wagner), Bay (from his father Jeremy and his wife Chelsey) and Allie (from his father Jeremy and his wife Chelsey), and a brother Jaxon (from his father Jeremy and his ex-girlfriend Erin Wagner).
Justin Bieber has dated many girls. The list includes Caitlin Beadles (2007-2009), Jessica Jarrell (American snger; 2009-2010), Mandy Rain (american actress; 2009), Kristen Rodeheaver (american Model; 2009), Jasmine V (Singer; 2010), Selena Gomez (Singer-actor ;2010-13), Barbara Palvin (American model; rumoured, 2012), Miranda Kerr (American model; rumoured, 2012), Milyn Jenson (American model; 2012), Jordan Ozuna (2013), Jacque Pyles (actress; 2013), Cailin Russo (American model; 2013), Tati Neves (Brzillian model; 2013), Rita Ora (Singer; 2014), Chantel Jeffries (Actor; 2014), Yovanna Ventura (American Model; 2014-15), Kayla Phillips (model; 2014), Alyssa Arce (American model; 2014), Scarlett Leithold (American Model; 2014), Hailey Balwin (American Model; 2015-2016), Ashley Moore (American Model; 2016), Lira Galore (American Model; 2015), Shanina Shaik (2015), Jyade Pierce (2015), Laura Carter (2015), Nicola Peltz (Actress; 2015), Sofia Richie (daughter of American singer-actor Lionel Richie; 2016), Sahara Ray (2016), Michelle Cardona (puerto Rican Volleyball player; 2017), Gabriella Lenzi (Model; 2017), Audreyana Michelle (American Model; 2017), Paola Poulin (Mexican actress; 2017), Fiona Barren (Mexican Model; 2017), and Baskin Champion (American Model; 2018).
Justin Bieber and the model and TV presenter Hailey Rhode Bieber (Hailey Balwin (maiden name)) were in a relationship before from 2015 to 2016. Justin started dating Hailey Baldwin again in May 2018. The couple got engaged on 7 July 2018, and their marriage was confirmed on 23 November 2018.
When searching for the videos of different singers, Scooter Braun, a former marketing executive of ‘So So Def Recordings’ found one of the videos of Justin on YouTube.
He was impressed by Justin and tracked him down. Scooter and Justin went to Georgia and recorded demo tapes. Justin started his career by singing for Usher.
He was soon signed to Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG), a joint venture between Scooter and Usher. Usher then started seeking assistance to find a label home for the Justin from then manager Chris Hicks, who helped plan an audition with his contact L.A. Reid of The Island Def Jam Music Group. Reid signed Bieber to Island Records in October 2008 (resulting in a joint venture between RBMG and Island Records) and appointed Hicks as executive Vice-President of Def Jam, where he could manage Bieber’s career at the label.
Justin’s first single ‘One Time,’ was released to radio on 27 April 2009, when Justin was still recording for his debut album. The song reached number 12 on the Canadian Hot 100 and then later peaked number 17 on Billboard Hot 100.
His debut extended play, “My World” was released on 17 November 2009.
The album’s second single, “One Less Lonely Girl” was released with two promo singles, “Love Me” and “Favourite Girl” charted Top 40 on Billboard Hot 100.
His single “Baby” featuring Ludacris was released from his first album, “My World 2.0” in January 2010 and became an international hit. The song charted to number 5 on Billboard Hot 100.
- In 2012, Justin was accused of driving recklessly in his neighbourhood.
- In 2013, Justin was charged for vandalism in Brazil.
- In 2014, Justin Bieber was accused of throwing eggs at one of his neighbours in Calabasas, California. In July 2014, the Los Angeles Country Superior court sentenced him to pay $80,900 in restitution, serve two years probation, complete 12 weeks of anger management and complete five days of community service.
- On January 23, 2014, he was arrested in Florida along with the singer Khalil on the speculation for driving under the influence (DUI). After his arrest, more than 270,000 people petitioned the white house to have him deport the United States. However, the Barack Obama administration declined the substantive comment on the petition.
- On 1 September 2014, he was arrested and charged of dangerous driving near his hometown of Stratford, Ontario after his vehicle collided with a minivan on 24 August 2014.
- On 9 November 2014, a Buenos Aires court ordered him to give his testimony on an alleged assault on the photographer.
- In 2017, the Chinese Government banned Justin to perform in China. The Beijing Municipal Bureau of Culture released a statement as a reason, “To maintain order in the Chinese market and to purify the Chinese performance environment, it is not suitable to bring-in badly behaved entertainers.”
Justin Bieber has won Best Dance Recording Award for the song “Where Are Ü Now” (with Jack Ü) in 2016.
Billboard Music Awards (BMA’s)
Justin Bieber has won 20 BMA’s (as of 2016); the first one being in 2011.
American Music Awards (AMA’s)
Justin Bieber has won 15 AMA’s (as of 2017); the first one being in 2010.
MTV Europe Music Awards (EMA’s)
Justin Bieber has won 21 EMA’s (as of 2017); the first one being in 2010.
MTV Video Music Awards (VMA’s)
Justin Bieber has won 2 VMA’s (as of 2017); the first one being in 2010.
Teen Choice Awards
Justin Bieber has won 23 Teen Choice Awards (as of 2017); the first one being in 2010
- As of 2016, he has received 14 titles in the Guinness Book Of World Records.
- In 2015, Justin became the first artist since Elvis Prestley to replace his own song as the number one on the UK Single Chart.
- In 2013, the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) honoured him with a Diamond Award to recognise his single “Baby” as the highest certified digital song of all time.
- On 23 November 2012, the then Prime Minister of Canada, Stephen Harper, presented Justin, Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal.
- Justin has sold an estimated 140 million records (as in 2017).
- Food: Grilled Salmon, Mashed Potato, Spaghetti Bolognese, Berry Captain Crunch
- Actress: Jessica Biel
- Singer: Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce
- Book: Jason steed (Fledgling) by Mark A. Cooper
- Film: The Notebook
- TV Show: Smallville
- Colour: Purple
- Restaurant: Tim Hortons
He owns Cadillac CTS-V (Batmobile), a Blacked-out smart car, Fisker Karma, Flat Black Range Rover, 997 Porche Turbo, Matte-Black Ferrari F430, Lamborgini Aventador, Ferrari 458 Italia, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van, Audi R8, and a Customised T-Rex. He also owns MV Agusta F3.
His net worth is roughly $265 million as of 2019.
- Justin grew up listening to “Boyz II Men” as her mother used to play a lot of R&B.
- He is often addressed as, JB, J-Beebs, The Beebs, Douche-Pouche, and Kidraul.
- His mother gave him a right-hand guitar. Unfortunately, Justin was left-handed, so it became a problem for him. His mother gifted him a left-handed guitar on his birthday later.
- Growing up, Justin Bieber played a lot of sports, including hockey, basketball, and soccer.
- He had ‘seven’ songs charted on Billboard Hot 100, from his very first album. He was the first one to achieve that.
- His first Christmas and second studio album “Under The Mistletoe” debuted at number one on Billboard 200.
- His US sales and singles are estimated at $100 million, making him one of the best-selling artists of the world.
- The fandom is known as “Beliebers.’
- Forbes magazine listed him as one of the most influential celebrities of the world in 2011, 2011, and 2013.
- He is the first artist to achieve the 10 million views on YouTube (Vevo).
- Justin Bieber won a singing competition in Stratford, when he sang Ne-Yo’s “So Sick,” and was placed second. His mother uploaded his video on YouTube for friends and family to watch and kept doing so for every performance.
- Justin’s mom was reluctant to send him with Scooter Braun because of Scooter’s Jewish ethnicity. She had prayed to God, “God, I gave him to you. You could send me a Christian man, a Christian label!”, and, “God, you don’t want this Jewish kid to be Justin’s man, do you?”
- Justin Timberlake was also bidding for Bieber but lost the bid to Usher.
- He was invited to sing the opening line of the song, “We Are The World” written by Michael Jackson and initially sung by Lionel Richie.
- In June 2010, Justin became the most searched artist on the internet. The same month his music video of the song “Baby” surpassed the Lady Gaga’s “Bad Romance” records. It became the most viewed and also the most disliked music video.
- Justin’s 3D-part biopic movie, “Justin Bieber: Never Say Never” grossed $30.3 million, nearly matching “Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert” at $ 31.1 million, exceeding industries expectation.
- Justin’s song “What Do You Mean” became his first song to chart number one on Billboard Hot 100. It also earned him a Guinness Record of becoming the youngest person to do so.
- His voice is a light-lyric tenor vocal style voice that ranges at 2 octaves, four notes and a semitone.
- In 2018, Justin Bieber launched his clothing line, “Drew House” after his middle name ‘Drew.’
- He has actively been the part of Pencils of Promise (PoP), a non-profit organisation that works to built schools in needy and backward areas. Interestingly, Justin’s manger’s brother runs the organisation.
- He appears in PETA events that promote the adoption of the animals rather than buying them.
- In an interview, he said that if not Singer; he would have been an architect.
- Justin can solve a Rubix cube in less than 2 minutes.