Shivjot Singh Dhandiwal is a Punjabi singer, lyricist, and music composer who came into the spotlight with his Punjabi song “Palazzo.”
Shivjot was born on 21 August 1993 (age 26 years; as in 2019) in Hanumangarh, Rajasthan. His zodiac sign is Leo. He was a very sincere child in his childhood. He had a deep interest in music since childhood and gave his first singing performance when he was in his 3rd standard. After completing his schooling, Shivjot relocated to Chandigarh. He did his graduation from Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran, Mohali. He used to participate in various singing competitions in his college’s annual function and youth festival. He belongs to a Sikh jat Family. Not much is known about his parents and siblings. Shivjot is unmarried.
Height (approx.): 6’
Weight (approx.): 80 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements: Chest 40″, Waist 34″, Biceps 14″
Shivjot started his career as a lyricist in 2014 with the song “Gerhi Sherhi.” In the same year, he made his singing debut with the Punjabi song “Ford Vs Ford” which was a huge hit. In 2017, he released the song “Palazzo” along with Kulwinder Billa. The song was a super hit and earned him wide popularity. Shivjot has penned the lyrics of various popular Punjabi songs including “Angreji Wali Madam,” “PB03,” “Palazzo,” “Roon Wargi,” and “Eye Candy.”
In addition to singing and writing lyrics, Shivjot has also tried his hands in acting by making a special appearance in the Punjabi film “Television” starring Kulwinder Billa and Mandy Takhar.
- Actor: Nick Bateman
- Actress: Amenda
- Singers: Prabh Gill, Babbu Maan, Sippy Gill, Rajvir Jawanda
- Brand: Zara
- Accessories: Wristwatches, Goggles
- Apps: Snapchat, Instagram
- Colours: Red, Blue
- His hobbies include gymming, travelling, and doing photography.
- He shares a great bond with the Punjabi singer, Kulwinder Billa.
- According to Shivjot, his dream role would be to work in a sad-romantic and action film.
- Jot has never received any training in music or singing.
- His friends fondly call him Shivi, Shivu, and Jot.
- Shivjot has a huge collection of perfumes and books.
- Shivjot started his career as a lyricist but he had a deep interest in singing, so he chose singing as his profession.
- Shivjot is very fond of dogs.