Gurnam Bhullar is a Punjabi singer, model, lyricist, and actor. He is best known for his song “Diamond.”
Gurnam Bhullar was born on 8 February 1995 (age 24 years; as in 2019) in village Kamal Wala, Tehsil Fazilka, Punjab. His zodiac sign is Aquarius. Gurnam was inclined towards Music since childhood. He used to participate in all the singing competitions during his school days. He was even good at sports and played in the under 14 Basketball team of his school.
When Gurnam was studying in his 8th standard he participated in the season 5 of the Punjabi singing reality show “Awaz Punjab Di” and emerged out as the winner.
Later, he also participated in the singing reality show “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.”
After completing his studies, Gurnam enrolled himself in Jalandhar’s Apeejay College to pursue B.A. in Music. He was very active in his college days and often participated in various music, drama, bhangra, and theatre in the Youth Festival.
Height: 5’ 9”
Weight: 65 kg
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Body Measurements: Chest 39″, Waist 31″, Biceps 12″
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Gurnam belongs to a Sikh Family. He is the son of Baljit Singh Bhullar, a Punjab government employee, and Lakhwinder Kaur Bhullar. He has a sister, Navrit Kaur. He is unmarried.
Gurnam started his singing career in 2014 with the song “Heer Jehiya Kudiyan.” He not only gave voice to the song but it was also written by him. Next, he lent his voice for the song “Rakhli Pyar Naal” which earned him recognition. Subsequently, he sang songs like “Shanivaar,” “Drivery,” “Goriyan Naal Gerhe,” “Jinna Tera Main Kardi.”
In 2018, he sang the song “Diamond” which was penned by Vicky Dhaliwal and labelled by Jass Records. The song became hit overnight and earned him wide popularity. Later, he also released songs like Gora Rang, Phone Maar Di, Pakk Thakk, and Udhaar Chalda.
In 2019, Gurnam made a special appearance in the Punjabi film “High End Yaariyan.”
He made his acting debut in Punjabi Cinema in 2019 with the film “Guddiyan Patole” opposite Sonam Bajwa.
- Food: Dal-Makhani
- Colour: Cherry Red
- Singer: Kamal Khan, Harbhajan Mann, Shreya Ghoshal
- Song: Pata Ni Rab Kehdeyan Rangan Ch Raazi by Harbhajan Mann
- Gadget: Watches
- Actress: Neeru Bajwa, Sonam Bajwa
- Actor: Amrinder Gill
- Sport: Basketball
- His hobbies include gymming, singing, and playing basketball.
- He loves to play the guitar.
- Gurnam listens to Gurbani every day.
- He learned the technique of Sufism from his grandfather.
- His music teachers include Manjinder Taneja, Krishan Shah, Vijay Parveen, Dr Baldeb Narang and Dr Pawan Bakshi.
- When Gurnam went for the auditions for the singing reality show ‘Awaaz Punjab Di’ he reached the venue at 6 a.m. and he had to wait for 15 hours in the line as his turn came at 9 p.m.