Rishi Bhutani is an actor who is best known for his role in the 2009 Hindi film “Bolo Raam.”
Rishi Bhutani was born on 18 December 1980 (age 38 years, as in 2019) in Modinagar village of Uttar Pradesh, India. He studied in Dayawati Modi Public School, Modinagar and is an Engineer by Qualification. After completion of his education, he worked in a software company for a few years and then moved to Mumbai to try his luck in acting. His Zodiac/Sun sign is Sagittarius.
Height: 6′ 1″
Weight: 80 kg
Body Measurements: Chest 42″, Waist 32″, Biceps 15″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
He was born to Harprashad Bhutani and Veena Bhutani. They are siblings; the other two being Rajat Bhutani, who lives in the US and Goldy Bhutani, owner of Shree Keshav Films.
His debut movie was Bolo Raam (2009), which was a psychological thriller.
He played the role of a soldier in a short film “LOC… A Playground. ” He played the role of Jawaharlal Nehru in the biopic drama “Jai Jawaan Jai Kisaan (2016).” He further appeared in Bollywood movies Ramratan and Vodka Diaries. He has also done a Tamil film named “Madisar Mami.”
France Vittel International Film Festival (VIFF) for “LOC… A Playground” in 2012
- Colour: Black
- Sports: Volleyball
- Destination: Goa Dubai
- Rishi got into acting after his brother’s suggestion.
- Before being an actor, Rishi was a Software Engineer.
- Rishi is a fitness freak.
- Apart from acting in films, Rishi has done theatres as well.
- He has done modelling before acting.
- He loves playing Volleyball.
- Not only Rishi has acted in Indian movies but he has also acted in international films.