Yashvardhan Ahuja is a star kid and the son of the famous Bollywood actor, Govinda.
Wiki/Biography & Career
Yashvardhan Ahuja was born on Saturday, 1 March 1997 (age 23 years; as in 2020) in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Pisces. He did year-long filmmaking and acting course from Met Film School in London. He started his career as an assistant director under Sajid Nadiadwala. He assisted Sajid in films like Dishoom, Kick 2, and Tadap.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Yashvardhan Ahuja was born to Govinda and Sunita Ahuja. His father is of Punjabi and Sindhi descent, and his mother is of Punjabi and Bengali descent. He is the brother of Tina Ahuja.
He is the grandson of Arun Kumar Ahuja (actor, producer) and Nirmala Devi (singer, actress). He is the cousin of Vinay Anand (actor), Krushna Abhishek (actor-comedian), Aryan, Arjun Singh (actor), Ragini Khanna (actress), Amit Khanna (TV actor), Arti Singh (actress), and director Janmendra Kumar Ahuja alias Dumpy (died in 2019).
- Actor(s): Ranbir Kapoor, Varun Dhawan
- Director(s): David Dhawan, Imtiaz Ali, Anurag Basu
- Yashvardhan Ahuja likes travelling and reading.
- He often uses the short form ‘Yash’ of his name Yashvardhan.
- In 2015, he made a short documentary titled “Behind the Ink.”
- He likes adventure sports and does hiking.
- In an interview, Yashvardhan revealed that he liked filmmaking but acting was his passion.