Priyanka Sharda is the wife of the popular Indian actor and comedian, Kiku Sharda.
Priyanka Sharda was born on 21 October in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Her zodiac sign is Libra. She was born and brought up in Malaysia.
Height (approx.): 5′ 2″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Husband
She was born in a Marwari Hindu family. YouTube Her father’s name is Sushil Mohta, and her mother’s name is Usha Mohta. In 2003, she met Kiku Sharda through her parents in Mumbai. On 12 December 2003, she got married to Kiku Sharda. The couple has two sons; Aryan and Shaurya.
- Her full name is Savita Mohta Priyanka Sharda. Facebook
- She is a housewife and lives in a joint family in Mumbai.
- Her family and friends call her Prinks.
- In 2013, Priyanka and Kiku participated in the sixth season of ‘Nach Baliye.’
- In 2020, she appeared as a guest in ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ in which she said that one thing she liked most about Kiku when she met her for the first time was his eyes.
References [ + ]