Kabita Singh is an Indian YouTuber, her channel is known as Kabita’s Kitchen. On her channel, she shares easy to make recipes with easy to find ingredients that you proably already have in your kitchen. Her extraordinary YouTube channel has close to 12 milion subscribers. She also has a second YouTube channel dedicated to her social life called KabitasLifeStyle.
Kabita Singh was born in Kolkata on Tuesday, 21st February, 1978 (Age 44; as of 2022) but she was brought up in Uttar Pradesh. She has almost a whopping 550+ milion viwes on her YouTube channel along with 1154 videos (As of March 2022), this channel has various recipes in Hindi Language. Her Instagram boasts 879k followers. She got married in 2009 and currently has 2 children.
She completed her schooling at Gyan Bharti Baklika Vidhyalya, Kolkata. After her schooling she got her degree from Calcutta University in B.com (Honours), Naihiti.
Height (approx.): 4′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Black and Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Kabita Singh belongs to a Hindu family that hails from Kolkata.
Husband & Children
Kabita got marries in 2009 to Manish Singh, a software engineer who worked in London, UK. After they got married and shifted to London for 2 years, then were back after an year and after 1 year they shifted to London again for 2 and a half years. In 2014 the couple decided to shift to India permanently.
Kabita has 2 children, the elder boy is named Ryan Singh and she also has a daughter whose name is Ananya Singh.
S No. 174/3, Bld C, Sai Saheb Society, Shiv Sai Lane, Pimpli Saudagar Pune Pune MH 411027 IN
She started her career as a financial advisor in UP and then became liablity officer at the bank she worked there for 3 years but had to leave the job for personal reasons.
Then, she started her job at IL & FS as a relationship manager after that she started as a dealer in MICROSEC CAPITAL LIMITED for 6 months after that she joined HSBC bank as a desk officer but she quit the job just after 3 months.
After moving to UK, Kabitya had to stay at home alone as her husband had to go to the office, after she had her first child and he started going to school she realised how utterly bored she was and in this boredom she started a YouTube channel of her known as Kabita’s Kitchen. Her first Video was posted 7 years ago with the title Bhindi/ Okra fry with Onions Recipe-Crispy Bhindi Fry Recipe-How to make Perfect Bhindi Fry.
Her channel had gained 1 million followers by 2017. Now, she has over 10 million susbscribers. Her second channel that is dedicated to her lifestyle is called KabitasLifeStyle and has 304k subscribers.
Awards, Honours & Achievement
- Kabita’s Kitchen was nominate for best food channel on social media in all India category.
- In 2020 She was also mentioned by the popular Indian Magazine Hindustan Times and Sakal Times.
- She was mentioned by YourStory in 2019 for female YouTube stars with Prajakta Koli.
- There was an article published on IWMBUZZ.com where she was mentioned as India’s Biggest YouTube Chef Kabita Singh
- In 2017 she was mentioned by Social Samosa as #SocialSuperMom: Kabita Singh shares her journey of being a mommy vlogger
- Her channel got 10 million subscribers by 2021 and she achieved a great milestone, she was awarded with a diamond play button by YouTube.
- YouTuber: Bhuvan Bam
50,01,574.32 monthly income
Her net worth is close to 1 crore rupees.
- Her full name is Kabita Kumari Singh
- She loves to spend time with her kids
- She is a rural girl to the bone