Sravanthi Chokarapu or Sravanthi Prashanth Sravanthi Chokarapu- Instagram is an Indian entertainment journalist, TV presenter, model, and actress, who predominantly works in the Telugu entertainment industry.
Sravanthi Chokarapu was born on 6 June, and she hails from Kadiri, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. Since childhood, she was passionate about acting. She did her schooling at Sree Valmeeki High School, Kadiri. She is a graduate. TV 5 News
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Sravanthi Chokarapu’s mother’s name is Vijaya Chokarapu.
Husband & Children
On 13 February, she got married to Prashant. Together, they have a son, Akhira Nandan. The couple named their son after Telugu actor Pawan Kalyan’s son of the same name.
After graduating, she ventured into the entertainment business as a model in 2009.
In May 2017, she appeared in an episode of the Telegu game show “Gold Rush” in which participants compete in various fun games to win gold; she was the winner of the episode.
Later, she started working as a TV presenter for the YOYO TV channel, where she interviewed various Telugu celebrities.
She gained popularity in 2021 after appearing in ETV Telugu’s comedy TV show Sridevi Drama Company alongside comedian Emmanuel.
She has been associated with the Telugu TV channel ‘Gemini TV’ and YouTube media channels like ‘Daily Culture’ and ‘Filmy Focus’. Her stardom is fueled by her active presence on Instagram, where she has garnered more than 160k followers. In 2021, she interviewed Allu Arjun for the film ‘Pushpa: The Rise’ in the Rayalaseema dialect, which gained her immense appreciation from the audience.
In 2022, she presented the ‘Best of Extra Jabardasth,’ an extension of the ETV’s comedy show ‘Extra Jabardasth,’ on ETV Telugu.
In 2022, she became a household name after appearing in the Indian Telugu-language reality digital series ‘Bigg Boss Non-Stop,’ which streamed on Disney+ Hotstar.
She has modelled for various clothing brands like EWF by Fathima, Shilpa Couture, and Adorn Elegance.
- Sravanthi Chokarapu’s projects are managed by Eluru Seenu.
- Her husband’s name, Prashanth, along with a heart is inked on her right arm.
She also has a tattoo inked on her right bicep.
- She is a huge fan of Pawan Kalyan, an Indian actor, who predominantly works in Telugu cinema.
- While talking about her alternative profession, in an interview, she said,
If not an actor, I would have become a fashion designer.”
- Her friends and family fondly call her Neha. Sravanthi Chokarapu- Facebook
- On the sets of Bigg Boss OTT Telugu in 2022, she revealed that she has been married twice. Apparently, Sravanthi got married to Prashant long before their official marriage and did not disclose it to her parents. Later, the couple got married in the eyes of their parents. TV News 5
- She is an ardent follower of Lord Rama.