Allu Arjun is a renowned Tollywood actor who primarily works in the Telugu cinema. He is also popularly known as Bunny. Here in this article, you are going to know some detailed information about Allu Arjun which never was revealed before.
Allu Arjun was born on 8 April 1983 (35 years old; age as in 2018) in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
He completed his school education at St. Patrick School, Chennai and BBA degree from MSR College, Hyderabad. He is was the most googled Tollywood star in 2016. He is lovingly called Bunny and Stylish Star by his near and dear ones. From the list of 100 celebrities, he was ranked 80th in the Forbes India Celebrity in 2014, 42nd in 2015 and 43rd in 2016 in earnings and 59th in fame.
Allu Arjun is a good looking and a dashing guy who is approximately 5’9” tall and has a fit body weighs around 70 kg. He has a build with a chest to be around 42 inches and biceps are 15 inches. He has brown eyes, light brown hair and has a decent beard and mustaches.
Family, Caste & Wife
Allu Arjun was born and brought up in a Kannada family with the Hinduism ethnicity in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Now, he lives with his family in Hyderabad, Telangana. His father Allu Arvind is a film producer while mother Nirmala is a homemaker.
He has two brothers. Allu Venkatesh is an elder and Allu Sirish is younger who is an actor.
On 6 March 2011, he was married to Sneha Reddy and has one son Allu Ayaan who was born in 2014 and one daughter Allu Arha who was born in 2016.
He was interested in acting since his early childhood and used to participates in dancing, acting and sports competitions.
He has always dreamt of seeing himself on the small screen since his childhood. He started his career when he was just 2 years old as a child artist in the film Vijetha (1985).
He made his lead debut in 2003 from the film Gangotri for which he won 2 awards.
He won several awards including Nandi Awards, Filmfare Awards South, CineMAA Awards, Filmfare Best Telugu Actor Award etc. He has been honored with the Pravasi Ratna Puraskaram (PRP) by the popular Malayalam TV channel Asianet and became the first Telugu star of the generation to receive an award for work in the neighboring film industry.
In 2013, the rumor was spread about his divorce to Sneha.
- During his school and college days, he was good in gymnastics and martial arts.
- His grandfather Allu Rama Lingaiah was a great comedian.
- Chiranjeevi, Nagendra Babu, Pawan Kalyan are his uncles from the film industry.
- Apart from acting, he has also done several ad campaigns and modeling assignments.
- He has 1.25 crore + followers on his Facebook page which is the highest among south Indian celebrities.
- If not an actor, he has been in an animation related profession.
- In 2014, on the occasion of independence day, he also worked in short film I Am That Change and spread social awareness.
- Every year on his birthday, he donates blood and helps mentally challenged kids.
- He started a nightclub 800 Jubilee in collaboration with M Kitchens and Buffalo Wild Wings in Hyderabad.
- He is a trained dancer.
- He loves reading personality development books.
- In Kerala, he is the only Telugu actor who has a huge fan following.
- He is also a good charcoal artist.
- He loves Thai and Mexican Cuisine.
- His favorite actor is Chiranjeevi and actress is Rani Mukherjee.
- His all-time favorite movie is Indra (Telugu)