Guru Randhawa aka Gursharanjot Randhawa is a Punjabi pop singer and songwriter. He is also famous as High Rated Gabru because of his solo track with the same title. Guru Randhawa got recognition as a singer with his famous songs Fashion and Patola. He is a young and talented singer who has left his mark not only on Punjabi Music Industry but also on Bollywood. Check out Guru Randhawa Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Caste, Family, Biography & More:
Guru Randhawa was born on 30 August 1991 at Noorpur in District Gurdaspur, Punjab, to a Sikh family. Guru had always aspired to become a singer and used to participate in school singing competitions. He started learning the basics of music by watching TV and listening to famous singers. He kept on practising music, but his first preference was to complete his education. Randhawa has given many stage performances in India and abroad. He became famous for his single track Patola (2015) with Bohemia.
Listening to music is one of his hobbies, and Babbu Maan is his favourite singer. He was one of the performers for the IPL opening ceremony in 2017.
He loves travelling and also playing sports like Cricket and Football. His favourite actress is Sonam Kapoor.
Guru Randhawa has got a chocolate boy’s appearance with a great dressing sense.
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Guru Randhawa belongs to a Sikh family settled in Gurdaspur, Punjab. He considers his elder brother Ramneek Randhawa, the most significant person behind his success.
This handsome hunk is all single and has no plan to mingle yet as he is still focussing on his career.
Guru Randhawa is the famous Punjabi singer who was always interested in music. He was just seven when he developed an interest in music. Guru started learning music and also gave many stage performances. After completing his high school, he moved to Delhi and started his college education at IIPM, Delhi. He has got a Master’s degree in Business Administration. But his first love was always singing and has been practising music for over fifteen years. So, he decided to pursue his passion as a profession.
Guru Randhawa’s debut as a writer and singer was with the song Same Girl (2012). Later he came with another single track, Chhad Gayi, which made him gain more fan following. His songs Patola, Fashion, High Rated Gabru, Yaar Mod Do, and Suit, are some of the popular songs among all his songs. He has an album to his credit named Page One. In 2017, he made his Bollywood debut with Irrfan Khan starrer film Hindi Medium with the remake of his song Suit.
In 2017, he also appeared in the T-Series Mix Tape with singer Kanika Kapoor where they recorded the mashup of songs Ambarsariya and Suit, together.
- Guru Randhawa loves to collect different kinds of jackets.
- His favourite food is Rice and Daal.
- In 2017, his song High Rated Gabru became the Fastest 100 Million Views on a Non-Film song in India.
- Guru Randhawa has a habit of listening to music before going to sleep.
- Although he started his career with the single track Same Girl he attained stardom with the song Patola feat. Bohemia.
- Guru Randhawa won the Best Debut Male PTC Music Awards (2014) and Best Duo Song PTC Music Awards (2016) for Patola. The News 24 Channel also awarded him the Youth Icon award in 2017.
- He played the charity match in the INK Cricket Blast 2017 for cancer patients along with many other celebrities.