Shooter Kahlon is an Indian singer and lyricist who is associated with the Punjabi music industry. He shot to fame after singing the song, ‘Galaaman’ from the Punjabi film, “Shooter” (2020).
Shooter Kahlon was born in 1992 (age 28 years; as in 2020) in Kahlon village, Nawanshahr, Punjab. He dis his schooling from a government school in Nawanshahr. Thereafter, he went to Chandigarh University to pursue his graduation.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Not much is known about his parents. He has one younger brother, Harman Kahlon.
Shooter Kahlon started his career in 2020 by writing the lyrics of the song ‘Galaaman’ in the Punjabi film, “Shooter.” Kahlon even lent his voice for this song. Subsequently, he collaborated with the Punjabi singer, Sidhu Moose Wala for the Punjabi song, “Full Flame.” The song was an instant hit and received more than 4 million views on YouTube.
In September 2020, Shooter once again collaborated with Sidhu Moose Wala for the Punjabi track, “Game.”
- Food: Sarson Ka Saag & Makki Ki Roti
- Beverage: Lassi
- Actor: Diljit Dosanjh
- Actress: Neeru Bajwa
- Singer: Sidhu Moose Wala
- His hobbies include travelling and hanging out with friends.
- Shooter has more than 32k followers on his Instagram account.
- Reportedly, Kahlon’s first song, “Galaaman” got leaked on the internet a few days before it’s release.
- Shooter is very close to the Punjabi singer, Sidhu Moose Wala.