Parul Gulati is an Indian actress, model, and entrepreneur who mainly works in the Punjabi Film Industry. She came into the limelight after playing the role of ‘Bittan’ in the TV serial “Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam.”
Parul Gulati was born on Tuesday, 6 August 1991 (age 28 years; as in 2019) in Rohtak, Haryana. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She did her schooling from Rohtak.
While she was in class 12, an advertising agency spotted her pictures on Facebook and offered her to feature in a car commercial. Subsequently, she did a few successful print and television campaigns. Parul, then, went to London to pursue a course in acting from Royal Academy Of Dramatic Arts (RADA).
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Parul Gulati belongs to a Hindu Family. Not much is known about her parents. She has a younger brother, Pavail Gulati.
Parul Gulati started her acting career in 2010 by playing the role of ‘Bittan’ in Colors’ TV serial “Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam.” In 2012, she made her film debut with the Punjabi film, “Burrraahh.” Subsequently, she appeared in the Punjabi films “Romeo Ranjha” (2014) and “Zorawar” (2016).
Parul made her Telugu film debut in 2016 with the film “Nee Jathalekha” in which she played the role of ‘Sherli.’ In 2017, she made her comeback to the Hindi television with the show “P.O.W. – Bandi Yuddh Ke.” Thereafter, she appeared in the Web series “Haq Se.” Parul has featured in many web series, like “Girls Hostel,” “Selection Day,” “Hey Prabhu,” and “The Railkar Case.”
Besides films, she has also endorsed several brands like “Gaana.com,” “Samsung Galaxy J7Prime,” and “Red Bus.” She is the founder of the hair extensions brand, “Nishhair.”
- Beverage: Coffee
- Actor: Salman Khan
- Actress: Deepika Padukone
- Web Series: Yeh Meri Family (TVFPlay)
- Fashionista: Kangana Ranaut
- Colour(s): Grey, Black, White
- Travel Destination: Dubai
- Her hobbies include reading and watching films.
- She is often spotted drinking alcohol on various occasions.
- Parul has appeared in more than 100 advertisements.
- Parul revealed in an interview that she loved to bargain before buying her clothes.
- She loves dancing and is trained in Jazz, Hip Hop, and Ballet dance forms.
- Parul is trained in Kalaripayattu form of Martial Arts.
- Gulati has featured on the cover of Forbes magazine.