Amit Sadh is an Indian actor and fitness expert. He is best known for playing the role of ‘Omi Shastri’ in the Bollywood film, “Kai Po Che!.”
Amit Sadh was born on Sunday, 5 June 1983 (age 37 years; as in 2020) in Jammu. Hindustan Times His zodiac sign is Gemini. He grew up in Delhi. He attended Lucknow’s La Martiniere College. He was good at sports since childhhod and wanted to make his career in acting or sports. In 2010, Sadh enrolled himself in New York’s “The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute” to pursue a one year course in acting.
Height: 5′ 7½” IMBD
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Amit Sadh belongs to a Rajput Family. Hindustan Times
Parents & Siblings
Amit Sadh is the son of Ram Chandra Dogra, a national-level hockey player. Not much is known about his mother. He has an elder sister, Anu Gaur.
Amit Sadh dated the Punjabi actress, Neeru Bajwa, for eight years. The couple broke up in 2010 after living in a live-in relationship for many years.
He was then rumoured to be in a relationship with the costume designer, Niharika.
The actor was also in a relationship with the Brazilian model, Annabel DaSilva.
Amit Sadh started his acting career in 2002 with the TV serial, “Kyun Hota Hai Pyarrr” in which he played the role of ‘Aditya Bhargav.’ Next, he appeared in TV serials like “Guns & Roses,” “Miss India,” “Saaksshi,” and “Kohinoor.” Amit, then, participated in reality TV shows like “Nach Baliye Season 1,” “Bigg Boss Season 1,” and “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi.”
He made his film debut in 2010 by playing the role of ‘Ronnie’ in the film, “Phoonk 2.” Subsequently, he appeared in films like “Kai Po Che!,” “Sultan,” “Running Shaadi,” “Sarkar 3,” and “Super 30.”
Sadh made his digital media debut with the web series, “Breathe” in which he played the role of ‘Kabir Sawant.’ In 2020, Amit featured in its sequel, “Breathe: Into the Shadows.”
Car & Bike Collection
Amit Sadh owns a Jeep and a Land Rover Discovery.
He also owns a Ducati bike.
- Food: Mutton Biryani, Cheese Cake
- Street Food: Hot Dog
- Actress: Deepika Padukone
- Film(s): Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Roja (1992), P.S. I Love You (2007), Cloud Atlas (2012), Good Will Hunting (1997)
- Song(s): “Mine Would Be You” by Blake Shelton, “Highway Don’t Care” by Tim McGraw, “Dungeon Sound” by Gramatik, “Magic” by Coldplay, “Dreams” by Fleetwood Mac
- Book: Golden Boy by Clifford Odets
- Sport: Football
- Social Media App: Instagram
- Car: Aston Martin
- Politician: Narendra Modi
- His hobbies include doing photography, writing, rock climbing, kayaking, bike riding, and reading.
- He is often spotted drinking alcohol on various occasions. The Quint
- Amit Sadh became a contestant of the popular game reality show, “Big Boss: Season 1” when he was just 23 years old. However, he left the show in between; as he was missing his then-girlfriend, Neeru Bajwa.
- Reportedly, Amit got involved in drugs, excessive alcohol, and anger control issues after his girlfriend, Neeru Bajwa left him. His acting career too faced a downfall during that period. The Quint
- Amit follows a vegan diet for three days in a week.
- Sadh loves to travel and he often goes on a vacation without his mobile phone.
- Amit revealed in an interview that his dream role was to play the character of ‘Moody’ in the film, Golden Boy (1962).
- Sadh is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly.
View this post on Instagram
This is how we do it .. Day in and day out .. Nothing , nothing happens over night … Not failure nor success .. Which side you want, Make your choice. @rakeshudiyar Repost from @rakeshudiyar using @RepostRegramApp – Fight your Inner Evil… #workoutmode with @theamitsadh 🏋🏻♂️🏋🏻♂️🏋🏻♂️ Putting in all you’ve got 👍🏻 #tangostrike #workoutroutine #amitsadh #workoutmotivation #bodytransformation #stayfitwithrakesh #workspeaksforitself #actionsspeaklouderthanwords
- Amit is an avid dog lover and has three pet dogs.
- When Amit was 16 years old, he worked as a security guard in Benetton. He even washed utensils at people’s houses in Benetton in his struggling days.
- According to Amit Sadh, during his teenage years (between the age of 16 and 18), he tried committing suicide four times. The Times of India
References [ + ]