Priya Gamre is an Indian actress known for her roles in Marathi films like Mukkam Post Dhanori (2014), 1 Navra 3 Bayka (2009), Black Home (2015) and Made in Maharashtra (2016.)
Priya Gamre was born on Thursday, 20 May 1993 (age 30 years; as of 2023) in Chiplun, Maharashtra. Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Her father is an ex-army man while her mother, Mavshi Gamre, is a housewife. She has a sister named Naina Gamre. The name of her brother is not known.
Husband & Children
Priya Gambre is unmarried.
Priya Gambre started her career with the film 1 Navra 3 Bayka (2009.) Besides this, she also acted in Agnipariksha (2010), Jarab (2013), Vatsalya (2014), Yamdas (2014), Mukkam Post Dhanori (2014), Black Home (2015), Made in Maharashtra (2016), Jugaad (2016), Majhya Baikocha Priyakar (2018). In 2019, she did the role of Sundar, a companion of Jhansi ki Rani, in Kangana Ranaut‘s film Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi.
She made a debut in web series with Dhobi Ki Dulhan Pyari Hai (2015). She then also starred in Dubeyji & The Boys (2018), Caught (2019), Relationship Counselor (2021), Gaachi (2022), and Charmsukh (2022.)
- She has met some top Bollywood celebrities like Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan.
- Priya has also starred in the TV series where she performed the role of Bayyaji Bai, the mother of Sai Baba. She also read Sai Satcharitra to prepare for her role.
- Priya is a follower of the principles of Sadhguru.
- One of her hobbies includes going on bike rides with her friends.
- Priya Gamre has also worked as a stunt double for many actresses in Bollywood and Balaji Telefilms. Telegraph India
- Priya never thought that she would be an actor. It was while she did stunts that she started copying the actresses and hence her interest in acting developed. She also got a compliment from the actress Amrita Singh, when she was performing as her double, which motivated her.
- Priya Gambre likes to party with her friends and drink and smoke occasionally.