Vatsal Sheth is an Indian model, actor, and entrepreneur, who mainly works in Hindi films & TV serials. He is known for playing the role of Raj Chaudhary in the 2004 Hindi film ‘Taarzan: The Wonder Car.’
He did his schooling at Utpal Shanghvi Global School, Mumbai. He completed his junior college at Gokalibai Punamchand Pitambar High School, Mumbai. He then did BSc in Mathematics at SVKM’s Mithibai College of Arts, Mumbai. While pursuing his graduation, he wrote games in GW-BASIC and Pascal. After completing his graduation, he wanted to become a software engineer. However, after receiving an offer for the Hindi TV serial ‘Just Mohabbat’ (1996), he dropped the idea of becoming a software engineer. Telly Chakkar
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Grey
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 40″, Waist 30″, Biceps 14″
Parents & Siblings
His father’s name is Girish Sheth, and his mother’s name is Nisha Sheth. His younger brother’s name is Darshil Sheth.
Wife & Children
In 2016, Vatsal met the Indian actress Ishita Dutta on the sets of the Hindi TV serial ‘Rishton Ka Saudagar – Baazigar’ and became good friends. There were rumours that the show’s creators made them sign a contract stating they couldn’t date each other, which made their on-screen chemistry even more exciting. In an interview, Vatsal clarified that they didn’t fall in love during the show. Their feelings developed after the show ended and they started spending time together as friends. After dating for a few months, on 28 November 2017, the couple got married in a private ceremony held at ISKCON Temple in Juhu, Mumbai.
According to some media sources, Vatsal once rescued Ishita when her sari got stuck in a fan, and his heroic act made her develop feelings for him, which is quite similar to the love story of the Indian actors Sunil Dutt and Nargis. Bollywood Shaadis On 19 July 2023, the couple welcomed a baby boy named Vaayu Sheth. Hindustan Times
The former Indian actress, Tanushree Dutta, is his wife’s sister.
He started his career as a model and appeared in TV commercials for various brands like Muthoot Group, Pepsi, Close-Up, and Airtel.
On his Instagram account, Vatsal has collaborated with brands like Revital, Candes World, and Ferragamo.
He has also walked the ramp in many fashion shows.
In 1996, he made his television debut with the Sony TV serial ‘Just Mohabbat’ in which he played the role of Jai Malhotra.
He then appeared in a few other Hindi TV serials like ‘Ek Hasina Thi’ (2014; Star Plus), ‘Rishton Ka Saudagar – Baazigar’ (2016; Life OK), ‘Naagin 6’ (2023; Colors), and ‘Titli’ (2023; Star Plus).
In 2013, he participated in Colors reality TV show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ in a wild card segment. He has also appeared as a judge in the reality show ‘Naach Meri Jaan’ (2015).
He made his Bollywood debut with the popular Hindi film ‘Taarzan: The Wonder Car’ (2004) as Raj Chaudhary.
Some of his other Hindi films are ‘Nanhe Jaisalmer’ (2007), ‘Heroes’ (2008), ‘Malang’ (2020), and ‘Adipurush’ (2023).
In 2016, he appeared in the Hindi-Tamil film ‘Final Cut of Director.’
In 2008, he acted in the English film ‘The Cheetah Girls: One World’ as Sunny Singh.
Vatsal has also appeared in a few Hindi short films like ‘Uncoupled’ (2012), ‘Kahaa Toh Tha’ (2020), and ‘Meri Pehli Bike’ (2020).
In 2019, Vatsal played the role of Sahil Arora in the Hindi web series ‘Gehraiyaan’ (2017), which streamed on Viu.
Vatsal has appeared in various Hindi music videos such as ‘Be Strong’ (2020) by Jasbir Jassi, ‘Kithe’ (2020) by Vishal Mishra, ‘Kuch Tumhara Kuch Hamara’ (2022) by Soham Naik, and ‘Aasman’ (2022) by Rupinn Pahwa.
On 7 January 2012, he started Infinity Entertainment Private Limited, an integrated solutions company. On 19 February 2018, he was appointed as a designated partner at Starboard Project Edutainment Company LLP. He has also started a clothing label ‘Celeb Wears.’
In 2008, he worked as a producer in the Hindi film ‘Sorry Bhai!’ and as an executive producer in ‘U Me Aur Hum.’ He has started a YouTube channel ‘Ishita Dutta & Vatsal Sheth’ on which he uploads his vlogs. Vatsal and Ishita’s YouTube comedy series ‘Pinky aur Pintu’ has gained immense popularity.
He has also released a few Hindi short films under his banner Vatsal Sheth Films.
- 2014: Star Parivaar Award for Most Stylish Sadasya (Male) for the Hindi TV serial Ek Hasina Thi
- 2015: Glorious Gujarat Award
- 2017: Asia Model Award at Asia Model Festival
- 2018: Lion Gold Award for the Hindi TV serial Haasil
- 2018: Best Actor in a Supporting Role in a Web Series by Digital Awards
- Actress(es): Angelina Jolie, Tabu
- Food: Vegetarian Home Made Food
- Beverage: Thandai
- Colour(s): Grey, White, Black
- Sport: Cricket
- Restaurant: Facing East in Juhu, Mumbai
- Quote: What ever happens…happens for the good 🙂
- While he was studying in school, Vatsal Sheth participated in many stage plays and skits.
- To maintain his fitness, he regularly workouts at a gym.
- Vatsal Sheth has played matches as a member of the celebrity cricket team ‘Mumbai Heroes’ for a few years.
- He also plays badminton and supports the Mumbai Magicians team in the Indian Badminton League.
- In 2020, Vatsal Sheth was ranked as the 36th most desirable man in The Times’ list. He was also ranked first in the Ahmedabad Times’ Most Desirable Men list.
- In his free time, he likes to travel and read books.
- Vatsal Sheth can play the flute and has shared videos of his flute playing on his Instagram account.
- He has been featured on the covers of popular magazines like Inspirant, The Wedding Maantra, Bollywood Town, and Downtown Mirror South India.
- He is a spiritual person and often hosts spiritual events at his home.
- He is a dog lover and owns a pet dog named Happy Dutta.