Kashmira Pardeshi is an Indian model and actress. Her name first hit the headlines in November 2018 when it was confirmed that she would join the star-studded cast of India’s first space film Mission Mangal (2018). Let us find out some fascinating facts about Kashmira Pardeshi and try to dig out about her personal and professional life. Shall we begin?
The Scorpion actress was born on 3 November and is estimated to be 23 years old (as in 2018). She was born and brought up in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Since her childhood, she wanted to do something related to fashion or glamour and her family also supported her all the way. She took the first steps towards the modelling career while she was doing her graduation; as she won the Clean & Clear Pune Times Fresh Face title at Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune.
Initially, she attended many theatre workshops apart from appearing in commercials; during which she started getting acting offers from South India. Out of many acting offers, she chose to make her debut alongside Naga Shaurya in a Telugu romantic comedy film Nartanasala (2018), under the debutant director, Srinivas Chakravarthi.
Kashmira Pardeshi is around 5′ 5″ tall, weighs around 55 kg, has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Family & Boyfriend
Kashmira Pardeshi was born in a middle-class Marathi family to Mahendra Pardeshi and Swati Pardeshi. She has a younger brother, Virendra Pardeshi.
As of 2018, she is unmarried.
Kashmira did her schooling from St. Anne’s School in Pune. With a dream to make a career in the field of design, she pursued her Bachelor of Design in Communication Design from the prestigious National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in Mumbai, where she learned Visual Merchandising, Photography, Creative Writing, Design Management, Design Strategy, and Design Thinking. After completing her graduation, she did various ad films during the course of which she developed an interest in acting. To polish her acting skills, she attended theatre workshops and also worked as a theatre artist at the Pravah theatre in Mumbai. Her acting in ad films impressed the South Indian filmmakers and that’s how she grabbed her debut film Nartanasala (2018) alongside Naga Shaurya. A few months after the release of her debut film, she got her big break in Bollywood with the star-studded Mission Mangal (2018). Mission Mangal is India’s first space film which also stars Akshay Kumar, Sharman Joshi, Vidya Balan, Taapsee Pannu, Sonakshi Sinha, Kirti Kulhari, and Nithya Menon.
- Her hobbies include reading, writing, dancing, and travelling.
- Mahesh Babu, Allu Arjun, and Farhan Akhtar are her favourite actors.
- She is inspired by Sonam Kapoor‘s style.
- In her free time, she loves listening to Arijit Singh, Shreya Ghoshal, Sonu Nigam, and Neha Kakkar.
- She admires the work of Ilaiyaraaja and A. R. Rahman.
- Her all-time favourite TV show is Friends.
- She is a loyal supporter of English football club Manchester United FC.
- Her favourite fashion designer is Marc Jacobs.
- She is brand conscious and her favourites brands include Louis Vuitton, Chanel, H&M, and Armani.
- Kashmira is a fine dancer and her expertise are Kathak, Hip-Hop, and Latin American.
- She learned acting under the mentorship of film and theatre actor, Neeraj Kabi.
- She is fond of dogs and has a pet dog, Shiro.
- She is well-versed in languages like German, English, Hindi, and Marathi.