Ishita Dutta is an Indian TV and film actress.
Ishita Dutta was born on 26 August 1990 (age 28 years; as in 2018) in Jamshedpur, Bihar. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
She did her schooling from D.B.M.S. English School in Jamshedpur. She studied media studies in Mumbai.
Height: 5′ 4″
Wight: 50 kg
Figure Measurement: 34-26-34
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Husband
She belongs to a Bengali family. Ishita Dutta’s father, Tapan Dutta, was an employee at Life Insurance Corporation. Her mother, Shikha Dutta is a homemaker. She has a sister named Tanushree Dutta.
She got married to the actor Vatsal Sheth on 28 November 2017 at ISKON Temple in Juhu, Mumbai.
She started her acting career with the Telugu film “Chanakyudu (2012).”
She made her Kannada film debut with the 2015 film “Raja Rajendra.”
She made her Television debut with the serial “Ek Ghar Banaunga (2013-14).”
Ishita made her Bollywood debut with the 2015 film “Drishyam.”
- Food: Samosa, Mishti Doi, Cakes, Ras malai
- Perfume: Clinique Happy
- Travel Destination: Goa
- Ishita likes cooking and painting.
- She did not want to join the entertainment industry earlier, as she was a very shy person. It was her sister who insisted her to join Anupam Kher’s Actor Prepares-The School of Actors in Mumbai.
- In 2012, she acted along with her sister in the movie “Yenidu Manasali.” But due to certain reasons, the film was not released.
- She considers her sister, Tanushree as her ‘guide’ for always mentoring her in her career.
- She has acted in different languages, such as Hindi, Kannada, and Tamil.
- She met her husband, Vatsal Sheth on the sets of the TV show “Rishton Ka Saudagar – Baazigar (June 2016- September 2016),” in which both of them were in the lead roles. They came in a relationship during the show but did not make their relationship public; as the producer of the TV show made them sign a ‘no dating clause.’
- Tanushree was in U. S. at the time of Ishita’s marriage. Though the sisters are very close, Tanushree could not attend Ishita’s wedding due to visa issues.
- She and her husband, Vatsal share a very good bonding with the Indian actor Ajay Devgan. She revealed this when her sister Tanushree tagged Ajay as ‘hypocrite and an overrated actor’ for casting the actor, Alok Nath, in his film “De De Pyar De (2019),” who had been accused of Rape during MeToo Campaign. Ajay clarified that the production of the film had already been wrapped before the actor was accused of the Rape. Ishita extended her support to her sister but also acknowledged Ajay’s clarifications over the controversy.
- She, Tanushree Dutta, R. Madhavan, and Imtiaz Ali have studied from the same school, i.e., D.B.M.S. English School in Jamshedpur.