Aparna Dixit is an Indian television actress who is best known for playing the role of ‘Devika Ravi Grewal’ in the TV serial “Kalash.”
Aparna Dixit was born on 20 October 1991 (age 27 years; as in 2018) in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Libra. Dixit was raised up in Agra. She attended Agra’s Holy Public School and went to the University of Delhi, New Delhi to pursue B.Sc. Honours in Physics. While Aparna was in her second year of the college, she received a call from some person who told her that they have liked her pictures on her social media account and want her to appear for the audition of a show. Initially, she thought it to be a prank call and refused to go for the auditions. Next day, her mother received a call from the same person asking her to send Aparna for the auditions. She then went for the auditions and after clearing the auditions got to play her first role.
Height (approx.): 5’ 3”
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements: 32-25-33
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Aparna Dixit belongs to a Brahmin Family. Not much is known about her parents. She has a younger brother, Agam Dixit.
Aparna started her acting career in 2013 with the Star Plus’ TV serial “Mahabharat” in which she played the role of ‘Ambika.’ Next, she played the role of ‘Mansi Kamble,’ Ankita Lokhande‘s sister, in the TV serial “Pavitra Rishta.” Subsequently, she appeared in the serials “Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi” and “Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai.” In 2015, she bagged the lead role of ‘Devika Garewaal’ in Life OK’s “Kalash.” Dixit has also appeared in TV serials like “Porus” and “Laal Ishq.”
Aparna was also a part of the sport-reality entertainment show ‘Box Cricket League’ (BCL). In 2019, she roped in to play the lead role of ‘Bani Malhotra’ in Balaji Telefilms’ “Bepanah Pyaar.”
It was speculated that Aparna was cosying up with her male co-star, Arjun Bijlani. She was severely criticised on the social media for getting to close to a married man. But, later, a source close to them revealed that they were not alone there but with a group of friends including Anita Hassanandani’s husband, Rohit Reddy and even Arjun’s own brother-in-law. Arjun escorted Dixit to her car as she was overly drunk at that time.
- Actor: Ranbir Kapoor
- Food: Momos, Pizza
- Beverages: Coffee, Coke
- Film: Jab We Met
- Colours: White, Sky Blue
- Holiday Destination: London
- Her hobbies include travelling and dancing.
- She follows a vegetarian diet.
- Aparna is very fond of dogs.
- She is obsessed with shoes and has a huge collection of them.
- Aparna never leaves her home without her phone, and lip balm.
- Aparna was initially cast for a show that never released.
- She was first chosen to play the role of ‘Gauri’ in Pavitra Rishta but she refused the role as she had to move back to Delhi. A few months later, she was again called by the Pavitra Rishta team and was selected to play the role of Ankita Lokhande‘s sister in the serial.
- Her friends and family fondly call her Apu.
|↑1||Times Of India|