Aashay Mishra is an Indian television actor. He came into the spotlight by playing the role of ‘Omkar Gupta’ in the TV serial “Pyaar Ke Papad.”
Aashay Mishra was born on 10 July in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. His zodiac sign is Cancer. Aashay had a great interest in music when he was a child. His uncle (father’s brother) got him enrolled into the classical music course in the Bhatkhande Sangeet Mahavidyalaya, Bilaspur when he was in his kindergarten. He learned classical music for 8 years and then went to a Boarding School. He completed his graduation from Mumbai and wanted to pursue a Masters in Performing Arts. After completing his graduation Aashay worked with Nadira Babbar in her theatre company. While working in the theatre, he was to portray the lead role in the play “Jhumru Aur Jhumri” but a day before the show he received a call from the Paytm’s advertisement team for the Advertisement shoot of Paytm and he had to leave the play in between. Subsequently, he went on to do various TV commercials including advertisements for Pillsbury and Maruti Swift.
In February 2019, Mishra featured in the lead role of ‘Omkar Mishra’ in Star Bharat’s TV serial “Pyaar Ke Papad.”
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 65 Kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Aashay Mishra belongs to a Brahmin Family. Not much is known about his parents. He has a brother, Ley and sister, Tanman. Aashay is unmarried.
- Food: Pasta, Pizza, French Fries
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Actress: Priyanka Chopra
- Colours: White, Grey
- Destination: London, Singapore
- His hobbies include singing, dancing, playing the ukulele, and travelling.
- It was his paternal uncle, Tarun Mishra, who named him “Aashay” as his uncle believed that he defines all the good things for them.
- Mishra was a C.A. student. Once he went on a vacation for a week and after he returned and attended the Tax lecture he was not able to understand anything. Aashay called up his mother and told her that he did not want to go ahead with C.A.
- During an interview, Aashay told that he struggled for three years to get a break in Bollywood but did not succeed. He gave numerous auditions including an audition for the Bollywood film “The Sky is Pink” starring Farhan Akhtar and Priyanka Chopra but did not land any role in the film.
- Aashay is a die-hard fan of Shah Rukh Khan. When he got the opportunity to recreate the popular Shah Rukh Khan’s scene from the film DDLJ for his shows promo, he said-
I have been a huge fan of Shahrukh Sir since childhood. I like his style, his persona, acting skills and everything about him. There is no one who can romance like Shah Rukh Khan in this whole world. I was so lucky that I got to replicate his movie in one of the promos of the show. So getting into the shoes of DDLJ’s Raj was very overwhelming for me. I wish to meet and personally take lessons from him once.”