Nora Fatehi is an Indo-Morrocco-Canadian actress and model who predominantly works in the Indian films. She is chiefly known for her gorgeous look and glamorous style in the films. She is also an accomplished dancer and master in the belly dancing. Check out Nora Fatehi Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More.
Nora Fatehi’s real name is Naura Fathi. She is a 28 years old actress, model, and dancer who was born on 6 February 1992 at Toronto, Ontario, Canada. She spent her childhood in Canada and completed her schooling from Westview Centennial Secondary School, Toronto. Later, she joined the York University, Toronto to pursue her graduation but due to some reasons, she could not complete her graduation. She started learning belly dance by watching videos on the internet since her schooldays. Later, she started doing modeling and signed with a model and talent agency ‘Orange Model Management.’
She is a young, modern, and stylish actress who has a gorgeous look with a brilliant brain. She is a slim trim actress and loves to be fit and fine always by doing physical activities. Her height is around 5′ 6″ inches and weighs approximately 55 kg. Her eyes are brown and hair colour is black. She has a perfect hourglass figure of 34-26-34.
Family & Boyfriend
Nora belongs to an Islamic Arabic-Moroccan family with roots in India; as her mother is a third-generation Indian. There is not much information about Nora’s parents’ name. She has a younger brother named ‘Omar.’
She is unmarried and her ex-boyfriend name is Angad Bedi who is an Indian actor. Before dating Angad, she was in a relationship with Varinder Ghuman (A bodybuilder) and Prince Narula who is an actor and Television personality.
Nora started modelling with model and talent agency ‘Orange Model Management’ who signed her and sent to India. Nora worked in a number of advertisements for various brands such as Mexitos Chips and Everyuth facewash. She made her acting debut with the Bollywood movie Roar: Tigers of the Sundarbans in 2014. She also worked in the movies such as Double Barrel (A Malayalam movie), Temper, Bahubali: The Begining, Kick 2, and Mr. X, in which she made a special appearance. She did a web series titled ‘Ladies Special: Types of Single Girls’ on a Youtube channel ‘The Timeliners.’ She contested in Bigg Boss season 9, in which she was a wild card entrant and evicted on the day 83. She was also a contestant in ‘Jhalak Dikhla Ja’ in 2016. In 2018, she did an item song ‘Dilbar’ which is a remake of the 1990s song Dilbar in the John Abraham and Aisha Sharma starring movie ‘Satyamev Jayate’. Her other Bollywood project is ‘My Birthday Song’ in which she was cast as the lead actress.
View this post on Instagram
Tomorrow 7pm don’t forget to catch me on @mtvindia for another episode of #datinginthedark 😃 Tomorrow at 7pm 📺 —————————————— #norafatehi #mtvindia #show #entertainment #new #fun #india #morocco #toronto #tv #mtv #reality #hosting #work #love #dilbar Hair makeup @zoya.makeupandhair Styled by @megstier Bustier @simplysimone.official Skirt @srstore09 Accessories @anomalybyanam
In October 2021, her name surfaced in the money laundering case that involved con artists Sukesh Chandrasekar and his actor-wife Leena Paul who have allegedly duped Shivinder Singh’s family of around Rs. 200 crore; Shivinder Singh is the promoter of Fortis Healthcare. Fatehi appeared before the Enforcement Directorate in connection with the case. NDTV
- She always aspired to become a celebrity and for the same, she started developing the extra skills like dancing, modelling, and acting since her school days.
- She was brilliant in her studies as well as talented in performing arts. She used to perform on the stage in her school.
- In 2015, she participated in ‘Bigg Boss 9’ as a wildcard entrant.
- The same year, she was featured in the item song “Manohari,” in India’s most loved film Bahubali: The Begining alongside Prabhas and Rana Daggubati.
- In May 2016, she went to Shoreham, Toronto, to attend an event, but got stuck at a shootout and had a narrow escape.
- In early 2018, she gave glimpses of her acting talent when she made her web series debut with ‘Ladies Special: Types Of Single Girls’ in YouTube’s channel – The Timeliners.
- She earned the fame and popularity with her belly dance in the remake version of the song “Dilbar” in the movie ‘Satyamev Jayate.’ This chartbuster item song hit 20 million views within 24 hours of its release and became one of the fastest to get 100 million views on YouTube.
- She is fluent in English, Hindi, Arabic, and French.
- She has a teddy bear, which has been with her since she was just 10 years old.
- Her favourite celebrities are Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, Deepika Padukone, and Rajkumar Rao.
- She loves travelling to Dubai.
- Her favourite films are Queen, Devdas, Pink, Kapoor & Sons. She also loves watching the TV show ‘Family Guy.’
- Her favourite songs are Dj Waley Babu, Lovely (Happy New Year), and Maar Daala from the movie ‘Devdas.’
- Nicki Minaj and Badshah are her favourite singers.
- She is non-vegetarian but hates spicy foods.