Maira Khan, better known as Diana Khan, is an Indian actress. She came into the spotlight after playing the role of ‘Myra Sarfaraz Sheikh’ in the TV serial “Humsafars.”
Diana Khan was born on Monday, 27 December 1999 (age 19 years; as in 2018) in Pune. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She did her schooling from Pune’s RIMS International School.
Height (approx.): 5′ 2″
Weight (approx.): 50 Kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-23-33
Family & Caste
Diana Khan belongs to a Muslim Family. Not much is known about her parents. She has one younger brother.
Diana Khan is rumoured to be in a relationship with Shivam Patil.
Diana Khan started her acting career in 2013 with the TV series “Gumrah – End of Innocence.” Next, she appeared in the TV serial “Humsafars” in which she played the role of ‘Myra Sarfaraz Sheikh.’ In 2015, Khan portrayed the role of ‘Jaswinder Khurrana’ a.k.a. Jassi in Sony TV’s “Parvarrish Season 2.”
She made her film debut in 2016 with the film “Ghayal Once Again” in which she played the role of “Zoya.” She has also appeared in Bollywood films like “Mehroom” and “Kabaddi.”
Diana has also featured in the TV commercial of “Cadbury Chocolate.” In 2019, she appeared in the role of ‘Sharaya’ in the TV serial “Bahu Begum.”
- Food: Pasta, Pizza, Butter Chicken
- Musicians: Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber
- Colour: Black
- Holiday Destination: Switzerland
- Her hobbies include dancing, swimming, and shopping.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Reportedly, Diana Khan got into a catfight with her Ghayal Once Again co-actress, Aanchal Munjal. Some sources said that they were locked in the game of one-upmanship since they were sharing the same vanity van.