Vishal Kotian is an Indian actor. He is commonly known for playing the character of Birbal in the show ‘Har Mushkil Ka Hal Akbar Birbal’ (2014).
He is also known for his role in the shows Har Mushkil Ka Hal Akbar Birbal (2014), Mahabharat (2014), Shree Adi Manav (2001), etc.
Vishal Kotian was born on Wednesday, 13 February 1985 (age 36 years; as of 2021) in Dagdi Chawl in Mumbai. Vishal Kotian- Instagram His zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Vishal has pursued MBA in Marketing. The Times of India He was born into a poor family and was brought up in a locality in Mumbai that lacked basic civic amenities. According to Vishal, the area also lacked in terms of education as there was no educational institution in the area. To earn money and pay his school fees, Vishal used to sell the tickets of Salman Khan`s movies in black at ‘Satyam Shivam Sundaram’ theatre in Mumbai when he was 12 years old. India Today
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Weight (approx.): 80 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 44″, Waist 34″, Biceps 14″
Parents & Siblings
The names of his parents are not known.
Vishal is in a relationship with Payal Vijay Shetty who is an actor. He has been dating her for a long time.
When Vishal turned 18, he started his career as a model. He won the Manhunt contest. The Times of India
Vishal appeared in the Hollywood film ‘The Deadly Disciple’ as Suria in 2001 and Bollywood film ‘Don Muthu Swami’ in 2008 as Veeru.
Then he was featured in many popular shows of the 90s that include Family No.1 (1999), Shree Adi Manav (2001), Pyaar Mein Twist (2011), Ssshhhh…Koi Hai (2001), and many others.
He has also appeared in many mythological shows such as Hanuman in Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev (2013) and Mahabharat (2014), Ravan in Vighnaharta Ganesh (2019), and Birbal in Akbar Ka Bal Birbal (2020).
- Vishal was removed from the show named ‘Partners’ in 2017. He accused comedian and actor Kiku Sharda of getting him out of the show. According to him, Kiku had used his fame for this. He also added that Kiku wanted to keep the focus on himself in the show. Kiku was also accused of changing the name of the show. Later, Kiku denied all the allegations against him. First Post
- In May 2022, Vishal faced a backlash from the netizens for releasing the song ‘Jeena Zaroori Hai,’ the last song on which Sidharth Shukla worked, online. The netizens criticised him for not seeking prior permission from Sidharth’s family to release the song. The song was reportedly shot in 2019. Aaj Tak
Vishal owns a Royal Enfield Bullet.
Vishal owns a Mercedes C 250.
Vishal has four tattoos inked on his body.
- He has a band tattooed on his left arm and in between the tattoo, the word ‘Maa’ is inked.
- He has got a MAHA MRITUNJAY MANTRA tattoo inked on his back.
- He has a Lord Shiva tattoo on his chest.
- Vishal Kotian smokes cigarettes and drinks alcohol occasionally. Vishal Kotian- Instagram
- Vishal supports the Shiv Sena-ruled Maharashtra government. Vishal Kotian- Instagram
- He likes to play cricket and do gymming in his leisure time.
- He is a gym addict and often posts workout videos on Instagram, where he often flaunts six-pack abs.
- Vishal has played the role of Birbal two times. In an interview, he talked about his role and said,
I am playing Birbal again and this time, in a much bigger show, in terms of the making and concept. Well, a lot of my fans think that Birbal would have been just like me… witty, charming, intelligent and handsome (smiles!). I completely connect with the character. I never imagined that I would play such a huge historical character. But destiny has its plans. In fact, I get a lot of messages where people say I am Birbal’s reincarnation. Maybe that is true!”
- In 2014, he hosted a radio show on 92.7 FM.
- In 2014, he played cricket for Delhi Dragons in the Box Cricket League.
- In 2021, Vishal became one of the contestants in the popular Indian reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ season 15. Vishal Kotian- Instagram
- He played the role of late Sidharth Shukla`s brother in a project that is scheduled to be released in 2021. The Times of India
- He was to get engaged in 2021, but his engagement was delayed because of the second wave of coronavirus. The Times of India