Vaidehi Dongre is a Michigan-based business development analyst in a major corporation. She is known for winning the Miss India USA 2021 competition.
Vaidehi Dongre was born in 1996 (age 25 years; as of 2021) in Michigan, USA. After completing her high school diploma, Vaidehi went to the University of Michigan to pursue a degree in International Studies Concentration in Political Economy & Development, International/Global Studies. In 2016, she attended the Stephen M. Ross School of Business with a minor in Business Administration and Management. LinkedIn
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Figure Measurements (approx): 34-28-36
Parents & Siblings.
There is not much information available about her parents. Vaidehi has an elder sister, Manasi Gadgil, and a younger brother, Vineet Dongre.
After completing her formal education, she started her career as a blogger and wrote articles for students and first-time investors. She then started working as a client service provider for a firm and would handle their customer service operations. Later, she started working as a business development analyst. She is also a part-time associate of the Achieving Women Enterprise Foundation (AWE).
- Vaidehi won the title of ‘Miss Talented’ for performing the Indian classical dance form Kathak. She is fond of dancing and she also practices with a dance group called Hankaar Choreography group. She also has a YouTube video of her dance routine with her dance group.
- Apart from dancing, Vaidehi is also a good singer and along with her brother, she runs an Instagram page named Bandhan with her brother, Vineet Dongre. This profile consists of the covers and mashups that the duo makes on their own.
- There were about sixty contestants from thirty different states that participated in the beauty pageant. There were three categories of events that took place and these were Miss India USA, Mrs. India USA, and Miss Teen India USA. The winners from each category received complimentary flight tickets to Mumbai, allowing them to participate in worldwide events.
- For the past forty years, New York-based Indian-Americans couple, Dhramatma and Neelam Saran have been organizing the event under the title Worldwide Pageants, and Miss India USA is their longest-running beauty pageant.
- Vaidehi is an avid dog-lover and she has a pet bernedoodle.