Aman Maheshwari is an Indian actor, model, radio jockey, makeup artist, and hairstylist. He is known for his appearance in TV serials including ‘Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2’ (2021) and web series like ‘Parshuram’ (2022).
Aayushman Aman Maheshwari Aman Maheshwari – Instagram was born on Thursday, 15 October 1992 (age 30 years; as of 2022). His zodiac sign is Libra.
Aman was a commerce student and aspired to become a Chartered Accountant (CA). He took up a Chartered Accountancy course but decided to leave in his final year to pursue a career in modelling and acting.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest: 40 inches, Waist: 32 inches, Biceps: 15 inches
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information about his parents.
Aman Maheshwari has a sister.
Wife & Children
Aman Maheshwari is unmarried and has no children.
RJ and Model
In the midst of his Chartered Accountancy studies, Aman Maheshwari chose to explore a new career path and accepted a position as a radio jockey for Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM’s show ‘Love Guru.’ This role provided Aman with valuable exposure, leading to modelling opportunities with various brands. Consequently, he decided to leave his Chartered Accountancy course behind; however, his parents wanted him to complete the course.
Make-up Artist and Hairstylist
Aman is a skilled makeup artist and hairstylist. In an interview, he discussed how, during his challenging times in the Indian entertainment industry, he chose to maintain a positive outlook by taking a makeup and hairstyling course. Upon completing the course, Aman found that he enjoyed the work and went on to do makeup for 87 brides. He initially posted pictures of his clients on social media, but he later removed them to avoid giving Indian producers the impression that he had left acting, ensuring he wouldn’t miss potential opportunities in the acting field.
Aman Maheshwari made his digital debut with ALTBalaji’s web series ‘Dev DD’ in 2017 in which he played the role of ‘Alfred.’ This series offered a fresh take on the classic novel ‘Devdas,’ written by Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay.
In 2019, Aman got an opportunity to appear as ‘Vaibhav’ in an adult comedy web series titled ‘Gandii Baat’ (Season 2), which premiered on ALTBalaji and ZEE5. Maheshwari worked in many other web series including Watcho’s ‘Mystery Dad’ (2021), Disney+ Hotstar’s ‘Shoorveer’ (2022), and ‘Parshuram’ (2022).
Aman Maheshwari played the role of ‘Shekhar’ in a short film titled ‘Gudgudii’ (2022).
Aman Maheshwari has worked in daily soap operas as well. In 2021, he played the role of ‘Neeraj Bahl’ in the romantic drama television serial ‘Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2.’ In 2023, he appeared in ‘Meet: Badlegi Duniya Ki Reet’ as ‘S. P. Neeraj Bhatia.’
In May 2023, it was reported that he would be part of the popular television drama series ‘Anupamaa.’
- Aman Maheshwari consumes alcohol occasionally. He has a fondness for wine which is evident through his frequent posts on social media, featuring him partaking in the beverage.
- He is often spotted smoking cigarettes and hookah on various occasions.
- Aman is a fitness enthusiast. He often shares his workout pictures and videos on social media.
- He is an animal lover and has a pet cat named Popo and a dog named Simba.
- Aman Maheshwari is a pranic healer. In 2021, he completed the advanced course in pranic healing under the guidance of his instructor, Poonam Mehra.
- Aman relishes portraying antagonistic characters. In an interview, he expressed that embracing such roles excites him.
- In 2015, Aman filed a complaint against television producer B. P. Singh after experiencing facial blisters caused by makeup used on the set of the television series ‘Shapath.’ Aman was reportedly offered a five-day role in the show. In an interview, he explained that he was cast as a lizard man, which required wearing a mask and bodysuit; however, wearing the mask led to blisters on his face. Aman stated that the team assured him that they used medically approved glue, but he experienced a burning sensation when the mask was removed. The makeup artist dismissed the issue and applied ice to his face. Aman claimed that when he asked for medical help, the team provided him with Rs. 2000 for medical fees and promised to reimburse the remaining medical fee later. B. P. Singh addressed the situation in an interview, explaining that actors are usually informed in advance about such roles. He also admitted that the team made a mistake by not following up on Aman’s condition. The Times of India
|↑1||Aman Maheshwari – Instagram|
|↑2||The Times of India|