Falguni Rajani is an actress. She shot to fame with her role of ‘Gulfam Kali’ in the TV serial “Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai!”
Falguni Rajani was born on 5 February 1975 (44 years; as in 2019) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She attended New English School, Vasai West, Maharashtra. Her father died when she was in her 11th standard and she started doing a job along with her studies in order to support her family. Later, she enrolled in Vartak College, Vasai to pursue B.A.
Once, she went to an advertisement agency to hand over her friend’s picture, it was there that she got the offer to work in the TV industry. She readily accepted the offer and it was her first step towards acting. Thereafter, she went on to complete her Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Height: 5’ 4”
Weight: 55 kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Figure Measurements: 35-26-36
She belongs to a Hindu Family. Her mother’s name is Devyanshi. Falguni has two younger sisters, Payal and Sheetal.
Falguni started her acting career with the Gujarati film “Gujjubhai the Great” (2015).
She made her Bollywood debut in 2015 with “Yaara Silly Silly.” Subsequently, she appeared in “Biwi.com” and “Cash on Delivery.”
Falguni has been a part of various Hindi and Gujarati plays such as “I Love You Two” and “LAAV HATHEDI SHYAM LAKHI DAUN.”
Since 2015, she has been playing the role of ‘Gulfam Kali’ in the TV serial “Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai!”
Falguni has also featured in some short films like Let Me Die and Guilt.
- Falguni was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- She has worked in Hindi and Gujarati cinema.
- She never thought of being an actor. When she was in her 10th standard, she wanted to be a teacher and when she passed her B.A, she wanted to be a lawyer.
- She plays a very flirtatious role in the TV serial “Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai!,” but in her real life, she is very shy and polite.
- Rajani worked in an imitation jewellery shop before becoming an actress.
- Her parents believed that Falguni has brought good luck to the family.
- Falguni wants to play the lead in some film one day and she is preparing herself for the same. She reduced around 12 kg of weight when she was on a diet for 5 months.
- Initially, she was cast in the show “Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai!” only for 2 episodes, but her popularity among the audience made the makers of the show call her for a permanent role in the show.