Parth Samthaan is an Indian Actor and a Model who rose to fame for his roles in “Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan” and “Best Friends Forever” as Manik Malhotra and Prithvi Sanyal respectively. However, he first appeared in Life OK’s Savdhaan India in 2012.
Parth was born on 11 March 1991 (28 years; as in 2019) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, and led most of his life in Mumbai. His nickname is Aarav.
Parth did his schooling from a boarding school, New Era High School, Panchgani. He went on to pursue architecture from L. S Raheja College of Architecture. During his college years, he was the lead singer of a band called “The Fab Five.” He went to Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute, Mumbai to learn acting.
Before entering the world of television, he worked as a model. Parth took part in several modelling contests and also appeared in commercials for various popular brands.
Weight: 80 kg (approx.)
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements: Chest 40″, Waist 30″, Biceps 14″
Parth Samthaan is rumoured to be a bisexual, although the actor denies it and says he is straight. He was rumoured to be in a relationship with the actress Disha Patani.
Beginning his career as a model and appearing in various commercials, Parth made his way into the television industry. In 2012, Parth Samthaan participated in Pantaloons Fresh Face Model Hunt and emerged as a runner-up. In 2012 itself, he debuted on television with Life OK’s show “Savdhaan India.”
After his debut in 2012, he worked in a 2013’s Marathi film “Pradosh” as Parth Laghate.
Parth Samthaan has also been seen on MTV India’s “Webbed,” Bindass’ “Yeh Hai Aashiqui,” and “Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya” which streams on Zing.
He got his first lead role in “Best Friends Forever?” which aired on Channel V. He also appeared on MTV India’s “Kaisi Yeh Yaarian.” Apart from acting, Parth has also hosted “Ultimate Fitness Freak.”
In 2016, he paved his way into Bollywood and worked in the movie “Googly Ho Gayi.” However, the film did not see the light of the day and has been cancelled. Parth also acted in the season 3 of the serial “Kaisi Yeh Yaarian” opposite Niti Taylor in 2018.
In 108, Parth Samthaan bagged the role of Anurag Basu in “Kasautii Zindagii Kay” which aired on Star Plus. Then, in 2019, Samthaan was seen in ALT Balaji’s show “Kehne Ko Hamsafar Hain.”
- Colour: Red
- Food: Cakes & Tandoori Chicken
- Actor(s): Aamir Khan , Tom Hanks, Russell Crowe
- Singer(s): Atif Aslam, Sonu Nigam, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Movies: Bollywood-Barfi & Hollywood-Transformers and The Dark Knight
- Cartoon Characters: Swat Cats & Captain Planet
- Song: Humdard (Ek Villian)
- Hobbies: Travelling, Singing & Taking Selfies.
- Festival: Holi
- In an interview with DNA, Ekta Kapoor gave controversial statements about Parth. She said:
Vikas and Parth were close to each other and were in a relationship. Parth has accused Vikas of touching him inappropriately on December 7, 2013 and 20 days later, he was with Vikas holidaying in Bangkok! I know because I was also there to bring in the New Year. I have seen several videos of him professing his love for Vikas.
The reason Parth has become bitter towards Vikas who gave him a break in his TV show is because the relationship came to an end. But he seems to have forgotten that he has a career thanks to Vikas, who groomed him and presented him. They were together for over three years. It’s very convenient to turn around and accuse your lover of being a molestor/rapist. You see starlets doing it all the time. Now male actors seem to have started using this tactic as well.Miss Malini
However, Parth denied dating Vikas Gupta and said that it was rather a girl that he dated.
- Parth was also involved in a controversy in 2017 where a 20-year-old model accused him of molestation and also registered a police complaint against him. Parth called these allegations false and baseless.Indian Express
- Samthaan was placed at the position 11th in the list of “Top 50 Sexiest Asian Men List” by Eastern Eye.
- Parth Samthaan is also referred to as the Emraan Hashmi of the TV industry because of his kissing scenes.
- He is a close friend of Ayaz Ahmed and Charlie Chauhan.
- He is a supporter of IPL team “Chennai Super Kings.”
- Apart from the acting field, Parth also dreamt of becoming a Cricketer. His father was a professional Cricketer and has played Ranji Trophy.
- He is an avid Dog lover.
- He has a habit of saying “Kya baar kar raha hai!” whenever someone tells him something.