Ragini Tandan is an emerging Punjabi singer.
Ragini Tandan was born in 1995 (age 25 years; as in 2019) in Ambala, Haryana, India. She did her schooling from Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, New Delhi and enrolled in Kamala Nehru College, New Delhi to pursue B.A. Hons. in Psychology. She always wanted to be a singer and mere at the age of 3, she started singing. Ragini received training in Hindustani Classical Music till she was 16. Along with singing, she was also good in her studies in her school days.
At the age of 14, she participated in Honhaar singing reality show.
Thereafter, she moved to King’s College London, England for her further studies.
Height: 5’ 3”
Weight: 45 kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Figure Measurements: 28-26-30
Family & Caste
Ragini belongs to a Khatri Hindu Family. She is the daughter of Romi Tandan and Punam Tandan. She has a brother, Shiv Tandan.
Ragini made her singing debut in 2018 with the Punjabi track “Lamberghini.” The song became widely popular and established her as a singer.
Ragini has also sung the remake of the Punjabi track “Nhi Janna.”
She even performs at the stage shows, marriage functions and parties.
- Beverage: Chocolate Shake
- Food: Sandwich
- Singer: A.R. Rahman, Arijit Singh
- Songstress: Momina Mustehsan
- Colour: Black
- Destination: Dubai
- Her hobbies include dancing and shopping.
- Along with Ragini, her parents also wanted her to be a singer.
- Her debut song Lambergini became popular within a few days of its launch. It became one of the favourite tracks of many Bollywood personalities including Alia Bhatt, Jacqueline Fernandez, and Ranveer Singh.