Chetas Shah (popularly known as DJ Chetas) is a famous Indian DJ and music composer.
DJ Chetas was born on Monday, 30 March 1987 (age 32 years; as in 2019), in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Aries. He completed his schooling from Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai. Later, he joined Narsee Monjee Institute of Management and Higher Studies, Mumbai, and he completed the Family Business Management course from S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai. YouTube
Height (approx.): 5’ 8”
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
DJ Chetas started DJing when he was in the 10th class. His father suggested him to do a professional course in DJing, so, he joined an institute ‘Underground’ in Lokhandwala, Mumbai. However, he took a break from DJing for two years to run his family business. Later, DJ Aqeel motivated him to continue DJing. DJ Aqeel told DJ Chetas that if there was anyone in the industry after him, it would be DJ Chetas.
DJ Chetas started his career with Bollywood mashups. His first mashup was ‘Salman Khan Mashup.’ His Bollywood mashups gained immense popularity. He has worked as the official DJ of Kolkata Knight Riders, a cricket team. In 2014, he hosted “House of Dance” a show on 9xm channel. In 2018, he started his mashup tour “Bollyboom Life Is a Mashup Club Tour” across India. DJ Chetas is ranked World No. 59 on the DJ MAG Top 100 DJs list and is ranked India’s No. 1 Bollywood DJ. He has composed the music of a few songs in Bollywood films like Loveyatri (2018), Mitron (2018), and Good Newwz (2019).
- Actor: Salman Khan
- Food: Street Food
- Music-Director(s): Sachin-Jigar and Pritam
- When he was in the 10th class, he saw one of his friends’ older brother mixing two tracks together on his computer and from him, DJ Chetas get to know about DJing.
- Once, he was suspended from the school; as he was a very naughty kid.
- He was the DJ at Kapil Sharma’s wedding.
- In 2019, he appeared on The Kapil Sharma Show along with Badshah, Hardy Sandhu, Lisa Mishra, and Tanishk Bagchi.
- He considers DJ Aqqeel as his idol.