Sachet Tandon is an Indian Music director, singer, and lyricist. He works together with Parampara Thakur and the duo is known as Sachet-Parampara.
Sachet Tandon was born on 17 August 1989 (age 29 years; as in 2018) in Lucknow. His zodiac sign is Leo. He did his schooling from St Fidelis College, Lucknow. He completed his education from Lucknow University.
Height: 5′ 6″
Weight: 65 kg
Body Measurement: Chest 42″, Waist 30″, Biceps 12″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
He used to be a music teacher at Shri Ram Swaroop Memorial Public School, Lucknow. Sachet and Parampara Thakur were finalists of the singing reality show, “The Voice India” in 2015.
They formed their musical duo in 2016. They made their Bollywood debut with the songs “Subah Ki Train” from the film “Toilet: Ek Prem Katha” in 2017.
They wrote the lyrics for the song “Mere Baad” from the film “Bhoomi” in 2017.
- Actor: Shahid Kapoor
- Musicians: Bryan Adams, Jim Morrison, Eric Clapton, John Mayer
- Before participating in the show “The Voice,” he was the part of the band called “Healers.”
- He started his training in Indian Classical music when he was 7 and learned it till he was 15.
- He learned Sugama Sangeetha from Ustad Yugantar Sindoor for 8 years.
- He has even learned music under the guidance of Ustad Nissar Hussain Khan (Padma Bhushan), of Rampur-Sahaswan Gharana.
- He met Parampara Thakur in the singing reality show, The Voice India: season 1. Sachet advanced to semi-finals and Parampara was one of the finalists.
- Prampara and Sachet lost contact after the show was over. They got to meet again when Mika Singh threw a party at his home and invited them both. From then onwards, they starting doing shows together.
- It was at the same party, that they met “Shree Narayan Singh,” the director of “Toilet: Ek Prem Katha (2017).” Shree gave the duo their first break.
- He has won National Prize at all India Radio.
- His song “Bekhayali” from the 2019 movie “Kabir Singh” became an instant hit as soon as it was released.