Diler Kharkiya is an Indian singer who primarily renders his voice to Haryanvi songs. He shot to fame for lending his voice to the Haryanvi song Moto, which was uploaded on the YouTube channel Dil Music on 1 January 2020; the video garnered views of over 650 million.
Diler Singh Kharakiya Diler Singh Kharakiya – Facebook was born on Friday, 8 August 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in Kharak, Haryana, India. His zodiac sign is Leo.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Weight (approx.): 75 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 40″, Waist 32″, Biceps 15″
Family & Caste
Diler Kharkiya belongs to the Rajput Haryanvi family. Rajputana Voice – YouTube
Parents & Siblings
Diler’s father, Rajender Kharakiya, is a singer, famous for performing Haryanvi Ragnis at cultural shows. His mother is a homemaker. He has a sister, and a brother, Kehar Singh Kharakiya, who is a fitness trainer and owner of a gym, Dil Fitness Classic.
Diler Kharkiya is unmarried.
As per some media sources, it was speculated that Diler Kharkiya was in a relationship with the actress Anjali Raghav, who primarily appears in Haryanvi music videos. Together, they have appeared in several Haryanvi music videos like Aashiqi Ka Rog (2019), Sapna (2019), Jaada (2021), Ishq Rog (2021), Shopping (2022), and many more.
On 21 December 1999, Diler’s father met with a tragic road accident and consequently, he lost his ability to walk and ended up in a wheelchair. After the accident of Diler’s father, their family’s financial condition deteriorated. To look after the expenses of his father’s treatment, Diler, at a young age, took responsibility and started performing at cultural singing programs, along with his father. For continuously eight years, Diler performed Haryanvi songs at various cultural programs. Soon, he created two YouTube channels, Dil Music and Diler Kharkiya. Dil Music was started in 2017 whereas Diler Kharkiya was started in 2020. On both channels, Diler posted music videos of his Haryanvi songs. In 2018, he uploaded a video of his Haryanvi song, Lilo Chaman on the YouTube channel Dil Music, which garnered views of more than 20 crores.
Later, he sang and acted in some popular Haryanvi music videos like Pehli Mulakaat (2019), Sehari Papu (2020), Sapna 2 (2020), and Lilo Chaman 2, (2020). In 2020, Diler rose to popularity with his song “Moto,” which amassed more than 67 crore views.
In the same year, he dropped another popular song “Wish,” which crossed more than 59 crore views. In 2022, he rendered his voice in a few music videos like Bol Sapele Ki Ragini, Tere Bargi, Shopping, and Miss India.
- 2020: Best Singer Award at the Janta TV Entertainment & Music Awards
- 2021: Hindustan Gaurav Award at the Gaurav Awards & SGADF Awards
- 2022: Top Personality Singer Award at the Entertainment Awards
Diler owns a Royal Enfield bullet.
Diler owns a Toyota Fortuner, Mahindra Thar, Mahindra Scorpio, Range Rover, and Renault Fluence.
- Diler’s YouTube channel, Dil Music has more than 4 million subscribers whereas Diler Kharkiya has more than 1 lakh subsribers.
- Diler is a fitness enthusiast, and he often posts pictures while working out on social media.
- Diler has two pet dogs; one of his dogs’ names is Jack.
- In August 2022, Sumit Goswami, a Haryanvi singer accused Diler of supposedly copying the tune from one of his Haryanvi music videos “Gori R Bhartar Tera Aya.” Sumit alleged that Diler used the same tune in his Haryanvi song “Boyfriend.” However, Diler denied the allegations and claimed that he had not plagiarised any of his tunes for his music video.
- As of 2023, Diler’s Instagram account has more than 1M followers.