Tejasswi Prakash is a popular Indian TV actress. She played the character of ‘Diya Singh’ in Sony TV’s serial ‘Pehredaar Piya Ki’ (2017). In January 2022, she won Bigg Boss 15 trophy.
Tejasswi Prakash was born on Wednesday, 10 June 1992 (age 30 years; as of 2022), in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Her zodiac sign is Gemini. She did her graduation in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the University of Mumbai. Times of India
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar was born in a Hindu family.
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Prakash Wayangankar, who works as an engineer. She has a brother, Pratik Wayangankar who is an engineer too and works at MazikGlobal Inc. Park Ridge in Illinois, US. There is not much information about her love life.
She started dating Karan Kundrra after they contested together in Bigg Boss 15. NDTV
While she was pursuing her graduation, she participated in the ‘Mumbai’s Fresh Face contest’ and won the title. After that, she started getting offers from various TV production houses. In 2012, she debuted as an actor in the Life OK’s serial, ‘2612.’
She came into the limelight with her TV serial, ‘Sanskaar- Dharohar Apnon Ki’ (2013), in which she played the character of ‘Dhara.’
She played the role of ‘Ragini Gadodia’ in the Colors TV serial, ‘Swaragini’ in 2015.
In 2017, she appeared in the TV serial, ‘Pehredaar Piya Ki,’ which received huge criticism for portraying the married life of a 9 years old boy and an 18 years old girl.
Later, she appeared in the TV serials, like ‘Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya’ (2017), ‘Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka’ (2018), and ‘Karn Sangini’ (2018).
In 2019, she debuted in the Hindi TV web-series with ‘Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.’
In 2020, she participated in the TV reality show, ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 10.’ In 2022, she participated as a contestant in the popular Indian TV reality show Bigg Boss 15 and became its winner.
- Actor(s): Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, and Aditya Roy Kapur
- Actress(es): Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, and Alia Bhatt
- Food: Chicken and Roti
- Travel Destination: Europe
- Colour: Red
She owns a Hyundai car and Audi Q7.
She owns a beach house in Goa and an apartment in Mumbai.
- She has trained in Indian classical music for four years.
- Her hobbies include dancing and singing.
- She is a big foodie and loves eating street food.
- In an interview, when she was asked how she got her first break in the TV serial, ‘2612,’ she said,
During college festivals, I won various titles and then I participated in a beauty contest which I won. The next day my picture was in the newspaper and one of the production member called me for an audition. I decided to give it a try and that’s how I bagged my first role.”
- Her family and friends call her ‘Teja Bhai’ and ‘Teju.’ Telly Chakkar
- According to Tejaswi, she was a horrible student and resorted to cheating in exams; she once paid Rs 20,000 for a question paper. The Indian Express
- The actress revealed in an interview that she wasn’t sure about becoming an actress, and she considered becoming an air hostess because of her good looks. However, after winning a beauty pageant, everything changed, and she cleared her very first audition, earning Rs 8000 a day, which, according to Tejasswi, was a lot of money for a teenager. Also in the interview, the actress revealed that prior to working on a television show, she had never watched any. The Indian Express
|↑1||Times of India|
|↑6, ↑7||The Indian Express|