Kiran Haq was born on Wednesday, 26 October 1988 (age 32 years; as of 2020) in Lahore, Pakistan. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. She attended a local school in Lahore, Pakistan for her primary and secondary education. Soon after completing her education, Kiran began participating in several modeling assignments.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 50 Kg
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-26-34
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Kiran Haq was born into a Muslim family od Lahore, Pakistan. Her mother is a homemaker.
Kiran has a younger sibling, Yasmin Huq, who is also a television artist.
Before pursuing a career in acting, Kiran Haq worked as a model and also appeared in many television commercials. Kiran made her television debut as a supporting role in the Pakistani television drama ‘Tere Pehlu Mein’ as Kiran, aired on Geo Entertainment in 2010. In the following year, she appeared on Hum TV’s comedy television drama ‘Akbari Asghari’ as Shabbo. Thereafter, she became part of many popular shows like Akbari Asghari, Ahmed Habib Ki Betiyan, and Bano Bazar. Kiran gained popularity after her performance in the television serial ‘Main Marr Gaye Shaukat Ali.’
Kiran Haq established herself as a lead actor in the entertainment industry after delivering a remarkable performance in A Plus Entertainment’s ‘Shehr-e-Ajnabi;’ The show was aired on A-Plus Entertainment in the year 2014 and Kiran portrayed the character of Ufaq in the drama. Next, she appeared in television shows ‘Khaali Haath’ as Sobia and ‘Dar Si Jaati Hai Sila’ as Nadia which made her a household name in no time. Thereafter, she worked on several commercially successful projects including Tum Mere Kya Ho, Sangdil, Khaali Haath, Dil Tanha Tanha, and Naulakha.
Kiran Haq was going to make her film debut with Faisal Qureshi’s entertainment film, ‘Money Back Guarantee,’ which was all set to be released on 22 May 2020 but was rescheduled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The film also features Fawad Khan, Hina Dilpazir, Ali Safina, Wasim Akram, Shayan Khan, Mikaal Zulfiqar, Gohar Rasheed, and Jan Rambo.
- Food: Dal Chawal
- Actor: Faysal Quraish
- Actress: Saba Qamar
- Movie: Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999)
- Perfume: YSL Black Opium
- Colour: White
- Kiran Haq loves wearing ethnic dresses and is also known for her regal looks.
- She enjoys a fan following of more than 420k followers on her Instagram account.
- In 2018, Kiran along with her mother and sister went to Saudi Arabia to perform the Umrah at the holy place of Mecca.
- Kiran Haq considers Saba Qamar as her bestfriend. Both Kiran and Saba often post pictures of them spending a good time with each other.
- Kiran is a fitness freak and never misses an opportunity to work out in the gym. She also shares her fitness routine with her fans on her social media account to motivate her fans to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
- Kiran Haq is an avid animal lover. She loves spending time with kittens.