Ridhima Pandit was born on Monday, 25 June 1990 (age 33 years; as of 2023) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. After completing her primary studies, she went on to pursue a degree in Sociology and Event Management at the University of Mumbai. Later, she followed her dream of becoming an actor and attended Nadira Babbar‘s acting school in Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 33-25-34
Parents & Siblings
Ridhima’s mother, Jayshree Pandit, is a Gujarati, while her father is a Marathi. She has an elder sister named Ragini Pandit.
Ridhima is unmarried.
In 2021, Ridhima was rumoured to be dating her co-star Kushal Tandon. In an interview, she talked about her relationship with Kushal and said,
It’s like, you know, I develop a relationship with everyone who I work with. He is one of those few people, we fell-out for a bit, but we are grown, mature adults, so we’ve sorted it out. He now remains a dear friend.” BollywoodShaadis.com
Ridhima was linked with a co-contestant, Karan Nath, in Bigg Boss OTT (2021). In an interview, she talked about her connection with Karan and said,
Reportedly, Ridhima was earlier dating Hrithik Roshan‘s cousin Eshaan Roshan. However, they never confessed about their relationship in public.
She follows Hinduism.
Ridhima made her television debut with the show ‘Bahu Humari Rajni Kant’ (2016) in which she played the titular role of ‘Rajni,’ and her performance was well received by the audience.
She played the role of ‘Ragini’ in the serial ‘Yo Ke Hua Bro’ (2017). She acted in a web series titled ‘Hum- Because of Us’ in which she played the role of ‘Devina Kapoor.’ In 2019, she appeared in the show ‘Haiwaan: The Moster’ (2019) in which she played the role of ‘Amrita Agnihotri.’ Ridhima appeared as a guest on the television shows ‘Deewane Anjane’ (2018) and ‘Kundali Bhagya’ (2020).
Ridhima Pandit rose to prominence as a contestant in a number of reality shows, including ‘The Drama Company’ (2017). She was the second runner-up in the stunt-based television reality show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9 (2019).
In 2019, Ridhima made her appearance in shows like ‘Kitchen Campion 5’ and ‘Khatra Khatra Khatra.’ In 2021, she was a contestant on the ‘Bigg Boss OTT’ which she was evicted on the 15th day.
- In 2016, she won the Best Debut Actress at the Gold Awards for her role in the serial ‘Bahu Humari Rajni Kant’ (2016). The Times of India
- In 2017, she hosted a dance reality show named Dance Champions.
- Ridhima has modelled for many brands such as Sunsilk, Fair & Lovely, Dove, Harpic, and many more.
- She is a dog lover and often posts pictures of her pet dog on social media.
- She follows a strict workout regime and often shares her workout pictures on Instagram.
- Since Ridhima didn’t feel compelled to get married anytime soon, she mentioned freezing her eggs.
- In 2022, she appeared in a music video titled ‘Bullet Te Savaar.’
- She has featured on the cover of many magazines such as Wedlook, Fitlook, etc.