Himansh Kohli is an Indian actor. Himansh came into the spotlight when he made his Bollywood debut with the movie “Yaariyan.” Let’s find out some interesting facts about Himansh Kohli.
The Scorpion actor was born on 3 November 1989 (age 29 years; as in 2018) in Delhi, India. He did his schooling from K. R. Mangalam World School in Delhi and went on to pursue Bachelors in Mass Media from Amity University, Noida. Kohli has spent his entire childhood in Delhi itself. Kohli was inclined towards acting right from his school days; his teachers and parents would often call him ‘Hero’.
Himansh gave his first performance when he was in 4th standard, where he played the role of ‘Jatayu’. His role in the play was a small one but it worked as a guiding force to establish him as an actor.
He draws his inspiration from Rajesh Khanna.
Himansh Kohli has 40 inches chest, 30 inches waist and 14 inches biceps. He has dark brown eyes and black hair. He is 5’ 8” tall and weighs 65 kg. He visits the gym regularly.
Family & Girlfriend
Kohli was born into a Hindu Family to Vipin Kohli and Neeru Kohli. He has a younger sister named Disha Kohli. He is very close to his father.
He was dating singer Neha Kakkar. The couple made their relationship official on the sets of Indian Idol 10 and were expected to exchange the vows soon. However, the couple broke up in December 2018. Neha also shared an emotional post on her Instagram account.
Himansh started his career as a Radio Jockey in Delhi. He worked as an RJ at Radio Mirchi for a short span and in 2011, moved to Mumbai to give auditions for a soap opera. Himansh got selected for the role of “Raghav Oberoi” after the auditions and made his debut with Channel V’s Humse Hai Liife.
Kohli was shortlisted by director Divya Kumar to play the lead in the Bollywood movie Yaariyan; which released in Jan 2014. Himansh also worked in films, “Abhi Nahi Toh Kabhi Nahi” and “Sweetie Desai weds NRI.”
In 2018, he featured in the music video, Oh Humsafar, alongside his then-girlfriend Neha Kakkar.
- A.R Rahman, Yo Yo Honey Singh, and Arijit Singh are his favourite singers.
- His favourite colours are black and blue.
- Kohli is an avid animal lover and has many pet dogs and fishes.
- He considers RJ Naved Khan as his inspiration.
- Manish Malhotra and Ujjawal Dubey are his favourite designers.
- Kohli loves adventure sports.
- Himansh is a very good friend of Sara Tendulkar, the daughter of Sachin Tendulkar.
- Himansh was just 23 years old when he had his first girlfriend.
- In the initial years of his acting career, Himansh faced criticism for being lean and it motivated him to join the gym.
- Kohli revealed in an interview that when he was in 12th standard he had to face a situation where three of his girlfriends were called at the same place by one of his friends.