Bastien Bouillon is a French actor, director, and screenwriter known for his role as Yohan Vivès in the French movie The Night of the 12th (La Nuit du 12) (2022.)
Bastien Bouillon was born on Sunday, 19 May 1985 (age 38 years; as of 2023), in France. His zodiac sign is Taurus. He completed his high school with a specialization in science. Paris Match – YouTube In 2007, he joined theater at Cours Florent and went on to Conservatoire Supérieur d’Art Dramatique in 2009 for education in drama. Agence Artistique
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Parents & Siblings
His father is Gilles Bouillon, a stage director in the French cinema. His mother is actress Clémentine Amouroux. His parents are divorced.
Wife & Children
Bastien is not yet married.
He has previously dated Valérie Donzelli, a French actress, screenwriter, and filmmaker.
Bastien started his acting career in 2009 with a movie called “Les Destruction.” After that, he appeared in “Guardians of the Order” in 2010. His collaboration with Valérie Donzelli began with “Declaration of War” and continued in “Hand in Hand” (2012) and “Marguerite et Julien.” In 2013, he formed a strong bond with filmmaker Sébastien Betbeder. “Two Falls, Three Winters” was a successful movie, followed by the less-known “Debout sur la montagne” in 2019, where he acted alongside William Lebghil and Izïa Higelin.
In 2014, Bastien received a nomination for the Most Promising Actor at the Lumières Awards for his role in Julie Lopes-Curval’s “High Society.” He has frequently collaborated with Dominik Moll, appearing in “Only the Animals” in 2019 and starring in “The Night of the 12th,” which premiered at Cannes in 2022. Other notable films he was a part of include “Pour la France” (2013) and “Partir un jour” (2021).
Bastien Bouillon started his career in 2009, appearing in TV series like “Equipe médicale d’urgence,” “Central Nuit,” and “Boulevard du Palais.”
In 2010, he entered the world of TV movies with “Notre Dame des barjots” and “Crainquebille.”
The following year, he showcased his talent by portraying a mentally handicapped character in the drama called “Simple.”
As a Director
Bastien directed a short film called Moha in 2020 which won the best international short film in the 2022 Love Story London Film Festival Awards.
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- Cesar Award for Best Actor for the movie The Night of the 12th (2023)
- Cesar Award for Only the Animals (Seules les bêtes) in 2019 for Best Newcomer
- Animated Movie: The King and the Mockingbird
- Directors: Nathalie Najem, Hadrien Bichet, Francescu Artily, Valérie Donzelli and Dominik Moll
- Bastien loves that he could bring his own self to the characters that he is laying. It is one of the most important reasons that he loves to be an actor.
- He thinks that the most unique thing about French cinema is the kind of titles that they have. None of the other film industries can compare to it.
- In an interview, Bastien said that he was a little on the rebellious side when he was in the Conservatoire. Because of his dislike for the pedagogy, he was also fired from the institution due to which he could not complete his course. Telerama
- In 2023, Bastien became the sponsor of the 2023 Short Film Festival.
View this post on Instagram