Spoorthi Gowda is an Indian television actress and model who primarily works in the South Indian entertainment industry. In 2022, she came into the limelight after appearing as one of the contestants in Big Boss Kannada OTT, a VOOT reality show.
Spoorthi Gowda was born on Tuesday, 1 April 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in Chikmagalur (now Chikkamagaluru), Karnataka. Her zodiac sign is Aries. After completing class 12th, she pursued a Bachelor of Technology. However, she dropped out of the course in the final year. She was inclined towards acting since childhood.
In an interview, she recalled her childhood days and said that it was the film Mungaru Male (2006) that inspired her to pursue a career in acting after she watched the film while she was studying in the fifth standard.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 36-24-36
Spoorthi Gowda belongs to a Hindu family.
Parents & Siblings
Spoorthi Gowda’s mother’s name is Hema Gowda. In 2021, Spoorthi’s mother passed away. In an interview, she talked about her mother and said,
Everyone knows I’m Weak. Everyone tries to reap the benefits. So I feel that the reason why I am always smiling is to be strong, because my mother told me not to shrink for any reason, it seems that she wants to become a big actress. News 18
Spoorthi Gowda’s sister’s name is Khushi Gowda.
Husband & Children
Spoorthi Gowda is unmarried.
In 2018, Spoorthi Gowda made her television debut with Star Suvarna’s reality show Pyate Hudgir Halli Life Season 4.
In the same year, she made her acting debut with the Kannada television show Seetha Valabha, which was aired on the Colors Kannada channel.
In 2021, she appeared in the Telegu television show Kanyadhanam in which she played the role of Bhagya Lakshmi.
In 2022, she made her digital debut with the VOOT reality show Big Boss Kannada OTT.
- Spoorthi Gowda has left many television and reality shows midway.
- In an interview, she shared that Bengaluru was her favourite destination. She quoted,
I am a hill country girl, but I like Mayanagari Bangalore, especially shopping here.”
- In 2018, she competed in Mr and Miss Malnad pageant. The same year, she won the title of Miss popular face in South Karnataka.
- In an interview, Spoorthi shared about her private life and said that every man had deceived her. She further added that her father is the only man she has faith in.
- She has a word ‘incredible’ tattoo inked on her right wrist and a tattoo of a flying bird inked on her right ankle.