Carla Dennis is a South African model, actress, digital content creator, and interior decorator. In August 2022, she got married to Indian singer Arjun Kanungo in a traditional Hindu wedding ceremony accompanied by close friends and family members.
Carla Ruth Dennis Carla Dennis – Instagram was born on Friday, 29 November 1985 (age 37 years; as of 2022) in Cape Town, South Africa. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. She completed her schooling at Pretoria High School for Girls, Pretoria, Eastern Cape, South Africa. Carla pursued a bachelor’s degree in computer science and an LLB degree (Specialization in Criminology) at the University of Pretoria, South Africa. International Business Times
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Eye Colour: Moss Green
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-26-34
Carla Dennis belongs to a Christian family.
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information available about Carla’s parents.
Husband & Children
After getting engaged in November 2020, Carla Dennis got married to Arjun Kanungo on 10 August 2022 in an intimate ceremony at Hotel Taj, Mumbai.
Before getting engaged to Arjun, Carla dated him for around 4 years. Carla met Arjun on the sets of his music video ‘Baaki Baatein Peene Baad’ in September 2015. Later, Arjun proposed to her during their vacation in Dubai in 2020.
In 2017, Carla Dennis made her Bollywood debut with the film Machine in which she played the role of Serina Altar.
Carla featured in a few music videos with Arjun Kanungo like ‘Baaki Baatein Peene Baad’ (2015), ‘Tu Na Mera’ (2019), and ‘Ilzaam’ (2022).
Carla has appeared in a few commercials for brands like Axe, Whirlpool, Sony Vaio, Maxima watches, Livon, and Syska.
- Street Food: Panipuri and Vada pav
- Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio
- Actress: Deepika Padukone
- Musician(s): Bruno Mars and John Legend
- Adventure Sport(s): Skydiving and shark cage diving
- Brand: Adidas
- Quote: “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine”
- Carla follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- In 2010, Carla was one of the finalists in the television show ‘Hunt for the Kingfisher Calendar Girl’ on NDTV Good Times.
- In 2009, during the IPL match between the Kolkata Knight Riders and the Rajasthan Royals at Sahara Park Newlands in Cape Town, South Africa, Carla won the title of Miss Kolkata Knight Riders. In an interview, she talked about winning the title and said,
After I was spotted at one of the IPL matches and scouted to be Miss Kolkata Knight Riders, I was approached by numerous modelling agencies in India to come over and work here. I took the plunge and followed my long-lost dream to be a fashion model.” International Business Times
- Carla is a fitness enthusiast, and she often shares her workout pictures on social media.
- Carla often enjoys drinking alcohol at parties and events.
- Carla has been featured on the cover of a few magazines like Maxim and Vogue.