Jayshree Aradhya is an Indian model, actor, and businesswoman. She participated in the 2022 reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss Kannada OTT.’ The show streamed on Voot, an OTT platform.
Jayshree Aradhya aka Jaysshree M Aradhya Facebook- Jaysshree M Aradhya was born on Friday, 9 April 1999 (age 23 years; as of 2022) in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Her zodiac sign is Aries.
She attended K.L.E. Society’s S. Nijalingappa College, Bengaluru, Karnataka. She studied up to class 12. My Vantage Point
My Vantage Point Height: 5′ 2″
My Vantage Point Weight: 43 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Light Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-28-34
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Madesh Medeva, is a businessman. She has a brother.
Her grandmother, Sarojamma aka Maarimuttu, was an actor and president of the union of domestic workers.
Jayshree Aradhya is in a relationship with the Indian microblading artist Steeven Lobo.
Jayshree started her career as a model. She has been featured in many modelling projects. In 2018, she made her acting debut with the Kannada film ‘Puttaraju Lover of Shashikala’ in which she played the role of Shashikala.
She played a cameo role in the Kannada TV serial ‘Geetha’ aired on Colors Kannada. In 2020, she started ‘The Glam Room,’ a salon, spa, and skin & hair clinic.
In 2022, she acted in the Kannada film ‘Dharani Mandala Madhyadolage.’
In the same year, she participated in the reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss Kannada OTT.’
- Jayshree Aradhya’s nickname is Ārādhya, which means adorable. Facebook- Jaysshree M Aradhya
- She has got two tattoos inked on her body. The first is a tattoo of a half-moon inked above her left chest, and the second is a tattoo inked below her neck on her back.
- In 2021, she did training in eyebrow microblading techniques at her salon.
- In the same year, she gifted a Škoda car to her father.
- In an interview, on the demise of her grandmother, she said,
I wanted to become an actress like my grandmother. I have tried hard for six to seven months. Going to all the auditions. Social media has helped me a lot. Through that, some film crews contacted me after seeing my photos.”
Grandmother also wished that at least one person in our house should come to the cinema. 15 days before her death. She said, if I die, my name should be in the film industry. People should always remember me. She said that someone from our family should join the film industry for that. That’s why I took the movie very seriously. After this incident, I started a film journey to fulfill my grandmother’s wish.”
- She loves listening to music and do painting in her leisure time.
- Jayshree occasionally drinks alcohol.
- While she was in ‘Bigg Boss Kannada OTT’ (2022), during a task, she talked about her past relationship. She said,
I was in a relationship with a married man with a child for two years. I learned how to gamble from him, and was gambling for almost one-and-a-half years. Later, I quit gambling. We both needed each other’s support at the time. He was diagnosed with cancer, and I could not leave his side because he was suffering a lot due to the chronic disease.”