Sai Vishnu was born in Alappuzha, Kerala. He wanted to become an actor since childhood. During his entry inside the house of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3, Vishnu said,
I think I am born with the dream of becoming an actor. During school days, when the teacher used to ask, what you want to be when you grow up, I used to say that I want to be an actor.”
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Sai Vishnu hails from a middle-class family. His father is a shopkeeper and his mother is a homemaker. He has a younger sister.
Sai Vishnu started his career as a model by doing many print advertisements.
He has been featured in the music videos of the album “Prakasam,” a Christian devotional music album.
He has been featured in a few short films like “A Window” (2019).
Sai has also been featured in the comedy web series “Paapi Paaru.”
Vishnu has worked as an anchor in shows like “Surya Music Greetings Live.”
He is also a writer and has written many short stories in Malayalam.
Vishnu appeared in the TV commercial of Nerolac Paints in 2019.
He has also been a part of many theatre plays.
In 2021, he participated in the reality TV show “Bigg Boss Malayalam 3.”
- Food: Idli Sambar
- Colour: Black
- Sai Vishnu likes to travel and read books in his spare time.
- He has been featured in the Manorama Aarogyam magazine.
- He has got a tattoo inked on his right forearm.
- During an interview, when asked about his biggest dream in life, Sai replied that he wanted to win an Oscar for the best actor.
- Inside the house of Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 when his co-contestant Firoz said that having a job was important, even while dreaming of a career in films, Sai got offended and said,
You can first check with me about whether I have a job before you say something like this at a public platform. You don’t know what I am doing, do you? You don’t really need to advise me on getting a job, because I have done everything from being a newspaper delivery boy to working at a hotel kitchen to an IT firm and as a salesman. I am the breadwinner in my house and the one who pays for my sister’s education. So, it isn’t fair to make me a topic of your story without checking with me.”