Faisal Khan is an Indian dancer and television actor. He came into the spotlight after winning the second season of the dance reality show “Dance India Dance Li’l Masters.”
Faisal Khan was born on Saturday, 30 January 1999 (age 20 years; as in 2019) in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Aquarius.
He did his 10th standard from Meera Academy school in Ghatkopar, Mumbai. Faisal was good at dance and Karate from a very young age. At the age of 13, he auditioned for the second season of the dance reality show “Dance India Dance Li’l Masters” and got selected for the show.
Height (approx.): 5’ 5”
Weight (approx.): 52 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 34″, Waist 28″, Biceps 12″
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Faisal Khan belongs to a Muslim Family. His father, Nazeer Khan, used to drive an auto-rickshaw. His mother is a housewife. Faisal has 3 sisters, Muskaan, Shifa, and Mehak.
Faisal is said to be in a relationship with the model, Muskaan Kataria. However, in 2019, there were rumours about their breakup when Muskaan shifted to a separate apartment.
Faisal started his career in 2012 by participating in season 2 of the dance show “Dance India Dance Li’l Masters 2.” He emerged as the winner of the show and was awarded the winner’s trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 10 Lakh. After winning the show, Khan participated in two other dance reality shows named “Dance Ke Superkids” and “DID Dance Ka Tashan.”
He made his acting debut in 2013 with the historical drama “Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap” in which he played the lead role of ‘Maharana Pratap.’ His performance in the show was critically praised and earned him two Best child actor (male) awards.
In November 2014, he played an episodic role in Sony TV’s crime thriller “CID.” Subsequently, he participated in the eighth season of the dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa” along with his dance partner, Vaishnavi Patil. The duo won the show and received prize money of Rs. 30 lakh and a Mahindra SUV car.
In 2019, Faisal played the lead role of ‘Chandragupta Maurya’ in the Indian historical drama “Chandragupta Maurya.”
He portrayed the role of Baiju in the Marathi film “Prem Kahani.” He also played the role of young ‘Narendra Modi‘ in the web series “Modi- Journey Of A Common Man.”
- Zee Rishtey Award for the show Dance India Dance Li’l Masters 2 (2012)
- Indian Telly Award for Best Child Artiste (male) for the show Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap (2014)
- Indian Television Academy Award for Best Child Actor for the show Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap (2014)
- Appreciation Award for contribution towards the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (2017)
- Food: Biryani, Gulab Jamun, Jalebi
- Fruit: Strawberry
- Actress: Priyanka Chopra
- Film: Om Shanti Om
- Superhero: Superman
- Colour: White
- Holiday Destination: Kashmir
- Sport: Cricket
- Cricketer: Sachin Tendulkar
- His hobbies include dancing, gymming, swimming, and doing photography.
- Faisal hails from a financially weak family.
- He is very particular about his fitness and visits the gym regularly.
- He has learned dance from Shrikanth Ahire.
- Khan, along with his mother, loves watching the crime investigation show, CID.
- When Faisal was shooting for Maharana Pratap, his schedule became so busy that his tutor often visited the sets of his show to teach him during his shoot breaks.
- The first film that Faisal ever saw in a theatre was “Om Shanti Om.”
- Sonnal Pardiwala, a blogger, who claims of contemplating suicide, said that she forgot to commit suicide after watching a few episodes of Maharana Pratap on YouTube. She further, went on to write a book on her experience after watching the show and also explained how Faisal gave her a new life. When Khan got to know about her, he extended his support to the lady and helped her to launch the book.
- Faisal shares a great bond with the choreographer, Geeta Kapur.
- He owns a Royal Enfield.
- In August 2014, Faisal gave a special dance performance in the grand premiere of Kaun Banega Crorepati.
- He has also given a special performance on the Colors TV’s India’s Got Talent where he performed with the contestants of X1X and Beat Breakers.