Ruchikaa Kapoor is the creative producer and senior vice president of Balaji Motion Pictures Ltd. She is the wife of the Indian television actor Shaheer Sheikh.
Ruchikaa Kapoor was born on Tuesday, 21 June 1988 (age 32 years; as of 2020) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
She did her schooling at Mumbai’s Jamnabai Narsee School and went to Jai Hind College to pursue Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in English Literature. LinkedIn
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about her parents. She has one younger brother, Raunak Kapoor (Broadcaster and former lawyer), and an elder sister, Radhika Morjaria.
Relationships & Husband
Ruchikaa got engaged to the television actor Shaheer Sheikh on Tuesday, 24 November 2020 after dating him for around two years.
Shaheer made his relationship official in November 2020 by sharing a picture with Ruchikaa on his Instagram account. He captioned the picture-
Here you go… after all the morphed pictures, thought of saving you all some time.”
The couple tied the knot on Friday, 27 November 2020.
Ruchikaa started her career as the Executive Vice President of Marketing and Branding at Balaji Motion Pictures Ltd. in 2010. She then worked as the Head of Marketing and Branding at Balaji Telefilms Ltd. in 2014. Ruchikaa also worked as a creative producer at Balaji Motion Pictures Ltd. As a creative producer, Ruchikaa has worked on the studios of films like “Veere Di Wedding” (2018), “Laila Majnu” (2018), “Judgementall Hai Kya” (2019), “Dream Girl” (2019), and “Jabariya Jodi” (2019). She has also worked on films like “The Dirty Picture” (2011), “Udta Punjab” (2016), “Great Grand Masti” (2016), and “Half Girlfriend” (2017). Ruchikaa has also worked for TV shows like “Box Cricket League” and for many award shows.
- Food: Vada Pav, Biryani
- Beverage: Green Tea
- Travel Destination: Amsterdam
- Colour: Maroon
- Season: Monsoon
- Song: Closer by The Chainsmokers
- Ruchikaa loves travelling and reading books in her leisure time.
- She shares a great bond with Ekta Kapoor (a popular Indian television & film producer) and Anita Hassanandani (a popular Indian television actress).
- She is a fitness enthusiast and follows a strict workout regimen.
- Ruchikaa is very close to her nephew, Yuvaan, and keeps sharing her pictures with him on her Instagram account.
- She is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha.