Anna Sharma is a Nepalese film actress. In 2014, she appeared in the movie Jerryy opposite Anmol K.C. She appeared opposite Aashirman DS Joshi in the movie Gangster Blues in 2017. In her third movie, she worked in the movie The Man from Kathmandu that cast some international and Napalese actors including Michael Brian, Karma Shakya, Gulshan Grover, Hameed Sheikh, Neer Shah, Jose Manuel, and Mithila Sharma.
Anna Sharma was born as Annapurna Sharma on Monday, 18 May 1998 (age 23 years; as of 2021) in Kathmandu, Nepal. Anna Sharma’s Instagram Account Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She completed her primary education and the Cambridge A levels from the local reputed school of Kathmandu, Nepal.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Her father is a businessman, and his name is not known.
Her mother’s name is Rachana Gurung Sharma, and she is a choreographer. She has two elder sisters named Amilia Sharma (actress) and Ahliya Sharma.
Anna Sharma is in a relationship with Sonam Tsering Sherpa.
Anna Sharma made her acting debut in the movie Jerryy as Akanshya in 2014.
In 2016, she started working in Nepal’s first web series ‘Love instantly’ where she played the role of Anna d bananaa. In 2017, she appeared in Gangster Blues as Aarzoo Shah.
In 2019, she worked in the movie The Man From Kathmandu as Namrata.
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- In 2014, Anna Sharma won the NEFTA Film Awards for the Best Debut Actor (Female) for her movie Jerryy.
- Anna Sharma enjoys drinking alcohol occasionally.
- According to Anna Sharma, she wants to pursue fashion designing along with her acting career in the film industry. Anna Sharma adores reading English fiction books.
- In a conversation with a media house, Anna Sharma revealed that she began acting in movies in childhood; however, due to her studies, she was not able to concentrate on her acting skills. She said,
I was in school when I started my film journey. I was not able to perform well due to my educational commitments. However, I have now decided to do some films before joining graduation in Film Making.”
- Several magazines and tabloids often feature Anna Sharma on their cover page.
- Anna Sharma often advertises and promotes various products and brands on her social media account.
- Anna Sharma’s sister Amilia Sharma is also an actress, and she appeared in the movie Jerryy as Puggy in a supporting role.
- In an interview, Anna Sharma revealed that she had to face several vulgar comments and harassment during the promotion tours of her film on various public and social media platforms in Nepal. She further added that she did not see enough change towards women actresses in Nepali society. She disclosed,
I don’t feel ample change in the vision to see women in Nepali society. Just because I am an actress people use vulgar words in public places while I am walking. Similarly, I received lots of vulgar texts.”
- Anna Sharma is a compassionate animal lover. She often uploads pictures of her pet dog on her social media account.
- Anna is a fitness enthusiast. She often posts her pictures on her social media account while doing exercises at home.