She did her schooling at Springdales School, New Delhi. In 2008, she completed her class 12 in commerce. From 2008 to 2011, she pursued BBA (specialisation in finance) from Amity University, Noida. LinkedIn- Aasttha Ssidana
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Parents & Siblings
Her mother’s name is Ritu Sidana. In an interview, Aastha shared that earlier her parents were athletes. Aastha has a brother named Mayank Siddana.
I-60 Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, 110015
After completing her graduation, she started working as a fashion groomer in 2012. In the same year, she participated in the beauty pageant Miss India, and she was among the top 20 finalists. In the contest, she received Miss Globetrotter and Best Walk titles. In the same year, she won the beauty pageant Miss India World Supermodel held in Sydney. Aastha has walked the ramp for various ace fashion shows like Lakmé Fashion Week, Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week, Bridal Fashion Week, and Couture Fashion Week.
She has worked as a model for many renowned Indian fashion designers such as Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Tarun Tahiliani, and Shivan & Narresh. She has also worked as an anchor for a fitness show named ‘The Perfect Body, Built By Tech’ (2018) aired on NDTV Prime. She is one of the members of the model training school the New Faces Development School of India, New Delhi.
Aastha started her career as an actor with the Hindi film ‘Runway 34’ (2022) in which she played the role of an air hostess.
- While she was in school, she used to participate in various athletic competitions. She used to participate in athletic events like 100m race, 200m race, 400m race, Relay race, long jump, and high jump.
- In her leisure time, she loves to travel, read books, and do painting.
- She was once selected as one of the youngest dance instructors to train at the Shiamak Davar’s Institute For The Performing Arts. Aastha has been featured in a few dance videos.
View this post on Instagram
- Aastha is well versed in speaking the Spanish language.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- She is often spotted drinking alcohol at parties and events.
- She has got a tattoo inked on her left thigh.
- Aastha is an avid animal lover and owns a pet dog.
- She is an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva. She gifted the Shiva Purana to her co-star Ajay Devgn after the shooting of the film ‘Runway 34’ was completed. YouTube- Shudh Manoranjan
- In an interview, she shared her fitness regime. She said,
I work out for 45mins in the gym, I don’t really do much. I was born with good gene like my parents were athletes so I basically don’t gain fat that much. My best feature is my legs. My long legs stand out from the entire crowd. And whatever costumes that showcase legs the choreography or designers comes to me.”
- She is also involved in various social services. She has helped in raising funds for the organisation for older people ‘HelpAge India.’ She has also worked for the charitable foundation Each One Teach One.