Sukhada Khandkekar is an Indian actress and theatre artist. She is well-known for playing the role of ‘Anubai’ in the popular Hindi film ‘Bajirao Mastani’ (2015).
Sukhada Deshpande Khandkekar Facebook was born on 2 April in Nashik, Maharashtra. Her zodiac sign is Aries.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Late Sudhir Deshpande. Her mother, Chitra Deshpande, is the founder of Aakar Fine Art in Mulund East, Mumbai. She has one elder brother, Sudeep Deshpande.
Relationships, Husband & Children
She met the Indian actor-RJ Abhijeet Khandkekar through Facebook. Soon, they fell in love with each other, and on 1 February 2013 (Friday), the couple got married.
She has acted in many theatre plays like Dhara Ki Kahani, Shakespearcha, Teri Bhi Chup, and Mhatara Devdas.
She has appeared in the Marathi TV serials like ‘Aabhaas Ha’ (2011), ‘Gharkool’ (2014), and ‘Aamhi Saare Khavayy’ (2016).
In 2014, she performed in the Marathi natak ‘Hich Tar Premachi Gammat Ahe.’ Sukhada has acted in Marathi films like ‘Dhol Taashe’ (2015) and ‘Annan’ (2017). She played a supporting role in the Hindi film ‘Bajirao Mastani’ (2015).
She was roped in the Sony TV serial ‘Punyashlok Ahilyabai’ in which she played the role of Malhar Rao’s wife in 2021.
- Her family and friends call her Sukhi. Facebook
- She is a trained Kathak dancer and has worked as a dance choreographer in various events. During an interview, while talking about dancing, she said,
Dance has inculcated a lot of discipline in me. For any role, you need an inner rhythm. And dance helps in bringing this rhythm.”
- In 2016, she hosted a YouTube show named “Uncensored” for the YouTube channel Cinemascope.
- Sukhada is also a fashion stylist and a clinical psychologist.
- She has walked the ramp in various fashion shows.
- She has got a tattoo of peacock feather inked on her right wrist.
- In 2018, she received “Suvichar Gaurav” award.
References [ + ]