Dr. Sandesh Lamsal is a Nepalese sportsman, influencer, actor, model, social worker, and doctor.
Dr. Sandesh Lamsal was born on Wednesday, 17 August 1994 (age 27 years; as of 2021) in Dang, Nepal. His zodiac sign is Leo. He did his schooling at Batsyayan English School, Nepal and Tulsi Higher Secondary English School, Tulsipur, Dang, Nepal. Later, he pursued a diploma in computer software & hardware. He then did MBBS at First Pavlov State Medical University, St. Petersburg, Russia.
Height: 5′ 8″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
His father’s name is Ganesh Lamsal, and his mother’s name is Sushila Lamsal. He has one sister, Shraddha Lamsal.
He is unmarried.
He belongs to a Hindu Brahmin family.
He started working as a medical representative at an Ayurvedic company in Nepal in 2014. Simultaneously, he worked as a part-time Taekwondo trainer. He also started working as a teacher in a school in Dang, Nepal, in 2014. A year later, he received a scholarship from the Russian government to pursue his MBBS in Russia. He has also represented Nepal in St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region in Russia. In Russia, he also worked to promote Nepali culture and Nepali tourism. The UBJ
While he was pursuing MBBS, he started learning a few Russian phrases. He also continued his Taekwondo training from “Black Eagle Taekwondo Association” in St. Petersburg. In 2015, he raised funds in Russia to help the people affected by the major earthquake in Nepal. Dr. Sandesh collected funds for the renovation and reconstruction of schools damaged in the Nepal earthquake through the ‘Nepal-fest: Nepalese Cultural Charity Festival.’ International Business Times
Some of his published journals are “Ecology of Thinking” “S. Lamsal on the basic principles of the ancient philosophy of yoga” (May 2017), “Royals” – My thoughts about the Monarchy and Kings of Nepal (2017), and “Pulse” – New Year Celebration in Consular Office of Nepal, St. Petersburg (2017). His popular videos on YouTube are ‘We all are Human Beings: Fight for Equality (2020), ‘Yaariyan – An Incomplete Love Story’ (2020), and ‘Muskurayega India’ (2020).
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- Representative of Nepal in St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region (2015 – Now)
- Organizer and Lecturer of program “Nepal-fest: Nepalese Culture Charity Festival” (2016)
- Medical Volunteer- FIFA Confederation Cup (2017)
- Medical Volunteer- FIFA World Cup (2018)
- He started learning computer programming at the of 12 after getting inspiration from his father. Later, he created his own website.
- Dr. Sandesh was inclined towards sports since his childhood. At the age of 13, he started his professional training in Taekwondo. He then received one Dan Black belt, World Taekwondo (kukkiwon) in 2014 and two Dan Black belts, World Taekwondo (kukkiwon) in 2018. Net News Ledger In an interview, while talking about the martial artist, he said,
Getting a Black belt in Martial Arts was my dream which I eventually achieved, but my journey didn’t stop here.”View this post on Instagram
- During an interview, he was asked why he started martial arts. He replied,
Actually, there are two reasons behind my Taekwondo journey. First is, I was always attracted by Chinese martial art movies. While watching these movies, I used to put myself in the role of the main character and imagine myself fighting as he used to fight on the screen. The second reason is, when I was a child, there were some senior kids who used to bully me and it really used to motivate me to join martial art and give them a good lesson.”
- He has got two tattoos inked on his body, one is a tattoo of birds on his left abs, and the other is a tattoo of his name on his right arm.
- Dr. Sandesh follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- He is a fitness enthusiast and daily works out in the gym.
View this post on Instagram
- During an interview, while talking about his inspiration, he said,
The inspiration for working hard came from my mother. Although my mother isn’t a graduate from any big universities, she always managed to achieve success in her tasks, due to her dedication and hard work.”
- To promote social awareness, he has published transition videos and lip-sync videos on trending apps like TikTok, Likee, Helo, Tangi, and Instagram. Apart from this, he has also made collab videos with many Indian artists and social influencers. He has become one of the famous social media influencers in Nepal.
- Many articles have been published on him in various popular Hindi, English, and Nepali newspapers.
- Dr. Sandesh Lamsal’s favourite quote is,
A true friend is one who holds your hand and touch your heart.”