Chandan Agarwal is a young Chartered Accountant from Kolkata. He is known for being the head of Chandan Agarwal & Co (Chartered Accountants) Firm and the CEO of Pragyan International University.
Chandan Agarwal was born on 5 January 1990 (age 29 years; as in 2019) in Kolkata. Since his childhood, he was a sports enthusiast and had even won a racing competition at the age of 6. Apart from his interest in sports, he was equally good at studies and throughout the course of schooling, he had been a class-topper. He was very popular among the students and teachers of his school and was even nominated the School President. Chandan did his Class Xth (O Levels) with majors in both Science and Commerce from Cambridge University in the U.K. where he was the Asian Topper. For being a brilliant student of Economics, Accounting, and Business Studies, Chandan received Keynes Scholarship under Cambridge University. He completed his Class XIIth (A Levels) with straight “A”s. Chandan did his under-graduation in Accounting and Finance from Calcutta University. Chandan Agarwal, at the age of 22, completed his Chartered Accountancy with Letter Grades in Financial Analysis and Taxation (scoring over 90 each).
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Chandan was born into a modest family in Kolkata. His father, Dr. Suresh Kumar Agarwal, is a Homeopathic Doctor. His mother, Anita Agarwal is a homemaker.
Chandan has two sisters- Neha and Isha Agarwal; both are Chartered Accountants.
- Actress: Alia Bhatt
- Sports: Football and Cricket
- Cricketer: Sachin Tendulkar
- Football Player: Lionel Messi
- Football Club: FC Barcelona
- Newspaper: The Economic Times
- Chandan Agarwal won a racing competition at the age of 6.
- He was topper throughout his schooling.
- Chandan is also trained in Yoga, Meditation, and Spirituality.
- During his studies, Chandan was never at loggerhead with fellow batchmates or teachers.
- He was the recipient of Keynes Scholarship at Cambridge University.
- When Chandan Agarwal became a Chartered Accountant at the age of 22, he was one of the youngest Chartered Accountants at that time.
- He pursued his under-graduation and Chartered Accountancy simultaneously.
- In 2018, Chandan received Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Award for Social and Community Service.
- Chandan sponsors the education of close to 100 school children annually through various Trusts and Foundations that he regularly donates to.