Sandeep Maheshwari is a photographer, entrepreneur, and public speaker. He is the founder and CEO of ImagesBazaar, which is the world’s largest collection of Indian Images.
Sandeep Maheshwari was born on 28 September 1980 (age 38 years; as in 2018) in New Delhi, India. His Zodiac sign is Libra.
He was pursuing his bachelors in commerce from Kirori Mal College, but he dropped out in the final year of his studies. He has taken a short 2- week course in photography.
Height: 5′ 9″
weight: 65 kg
Body Measurements: Chest 39″, Waist 32″, Biceps 12″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Wife
His father’s name is Roop Kishore Maheshwari, and his mother’s name is Shakuntala Rani Maheswari. He has a sister. His family was into aluminium business which collapsed. He married Neha Maheshwari, and the couple has a daughter and a son named Hriday Maheshwari.
Sandeep started his career as a model at the age of 19. He left modelling because he witnessed the same exploitation and harassment that models have to face. With an aim to help countless models, he set his own company named ‘Mash Audio Visuals Pvt. Ltd’ and started making portfolios. The very next year in 2002 he set up another company which was shut down in six months. In 2006, he launched “ImagesBazaar.”
- Creative Entrepreneur of the Year by Entrepreneur India Summit in 2013
- Star Youth Achiever Award by the Global Youth Marketing Forum
- Young Creative Entrepreneur Award by the British Council, a division of the British High Commission
- One of India’s Most Promising Entrepreneurs by “Business World” magazine
Books: Inspiration: Your Ultimate Calling by Wayne Dyer, The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- He holds the world record of clicking 10,000 shots of 122 models in 10 hours and 45 minutes.
- His ethics comes from some of the philosophies like “To Never Fear of Failures” and “Be Truthful to self and others.”
- He follows and talks about the simple mantra of life “Asaan hai (It’s easy).”
- He started as a freelance photographer without owning a studio. Instead, he rented studios.
- The setup of ImagesBazaar was not so big. So, Sandeep did the job of tele-caller, counsellor and photographer all by himself.
- Imagesbazaar is the world’s largest collection of Indian images with over 7000 clients across 45 countries.
- Not only is he a successful entrepreneur, but he is also a guide, mentor, a role model and a youth icon for millions of people around the globe.
- All his seminars and speaking sessions are free of cost.
- He has been featured in almost all leading magazines, newspapers, and news channels including The Economic Times, India Today, CNBC-TV18, IBN7, ET NOW, NewsX and more.
- His passion for photography aroused when his fellow model showed him his portfolio. The pictures were clicked in such a unique way that he ended up with interest to do photography.
- He also worked in a multinational company named “Japan Life,” where he earned a lakh per month.
- He wrote all of his marketing experience in a book. The book is unique as it is read backwards.
- He also managed an event named “Dix 2000” with his friend, which left him in debts and no profits.