Sandeep Maheshwari is a photographer, entrepreneur, and public speaker. He is the founder and CEO of ImagesBazaar, which is the world’s largest collection of Indian Images.
Sandeep Maheshwari was born on 28 September 1980 (age 41 years; as of 2021) in New Delhi, India. His Zodiac sign is Libra.
He pursued Bachelor’s in Commerce from Kirori Mal College, but he dropped out in the final year of his studies. Thereafter, he did a 2-week short course in photography.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Wife
His father’s name is Roop Kishore Maheshwari, and his mother’s name is Shakuntala Rani Maheswari. He has a sister. His family was in the aluminium business which later collapsed. He is married to Ruchi Maheshwari, and the couple has a daughter and a son named Hriday Maheshwari.
Sandeep started his career as a model at the age of 19 but he had to leave modelling because he was facing exploitation and harassment in that field. With an aim to help countless models, he set his company named ‘Mash Audio Visuals Pvt. Ltd’ and started making portfolios of the models. In 2002, he set up another company that collapsed in six months. In 2006, he launched “ImagesBazaar.”
- Creative Entrepreneur of the Year by Entrepreneur India Summit in 2013
- Star Youth Achiever Award by the Global Youth Marketing Forum
- Young Creative Entrepreneur Award by the British Council, a division of the British High Commission
- One of India’s Most Promising Entrepreneurs by “Business World” magazine
- On 30 July 2021, he took to Instagram to share that his “Life Changing Seminar Video” had entered the Guinness World Records as the World’s Most Viewed Life Changing Self-Education Video.
- He holds the world record of clicking 10,000 shots of 122 models in 10 hours and 45 minutes.
- His ethics comes from some of the philosophies like “To Never Fear of Failures” and “Be Truthful to self and others.”
- He follows and talks about the simple mantra of life “Asaan hai” (It’s easy).
- He started as a freelance photographer without owning a studio. Instead, he rented studios.
- The setup of ImagesBazaar was not so big. So, Sandeep did the job of tele-caller, counsellor and photographer all by himself.
- Imagesbazaar is the world’s largest collection of Indian images with over 7000 clients across 45 countries.
- Not only is he a successful entrepreneur, but he is also a guide, mentor, a role model and a youth icon for millions of people around the globe.
- All his seminars and speaking sessions are free of cost.
- He has been featured in almost all leading magazines, newspapers, and news channels including The Economic Times, India Today, CNBC-TV18, IBN7, ET NOW, NewsX and more.
- His passion for photography aroused when his fellow model showed him his portfolio. The pictures were clicked in such a unique way that he ended up with an interest to do photography.
- He also worked in a multinational company named “Japan Life,” where he earned a lakh per month as salary.
- He wrote all of his marketing experience in a book. The book is unique as it is read backwards.
- He also managed an event named “Dix 2000” with his friend, which left him in debts and no profits.
- Once, he revealed his favourite books, which are- ‘Inspiration: Your Ultimate Calling’ by Wayne Dyer, ‘The Power of Your Subconscious Mind’ by Joseph Murphy, and ‘Think and Grow Rich’ by Napoleon Hill.