Shubham Saurav is an Internet Entrepreneur, Media Mogul, and also considered as the Internet Marketing Prodigy of Asia. Shubham started his career as a programmer at the age of 15 and after launching his first company, he ventured out as an Internet Entrepreneur.
Shubham Saurav was born on 28 October 1997 (age 22 years; as in 2020), in Araria. His zodiac sign is Scorpio. He did his schooling from DAV Public School, Janakpuri, New Delhi. Later, he pursued his B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
Weight: 69 kg
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
He was born in a Hindu family. There is not much information about his personal life.
Shubham Saurav, the Internet Marketing Prodigy, started his career as a programmer at the age of 15. He started his own company when he was 19 years old. By the age of 21, he became one of the ‘Top Marketing Strategists in the World.’ He is the CEO of two companies, ‘AigMaa Media Group;’ a full-service advertising & consulting firm based in New Delhi, and ‘Srimply Media;’ a digital agency with its headquarter in New Delhi. He is the founder & CTO of HitsBig Network Pvt. Ltd.
In an interview, when he was asked how he had achieved success in such a young age, he replied,
When I launched my first company at the age of 19, I was not able to do well because of lack of marketing implementations. I thought of solving this problem and later I started reaching out to different clients across the world and helping them solve this problem. With time our firm helped some of the top-notch Global level Businesses to strategize a better way of marketing there product/services.”
Awards & Honours
- Internet Marketing Prodigy by uttarpradesh.org
- Top Marketing Strategist in the world by International Business Times
His net worth is $2.2 million (approx).
- Food: Pav Bhaji, Chinese, and Italian Dishes
- Actress: Aishwarya Rai
- Colour: Blue
- Cricketer: Virat Kohli
- Destination(s): Dubai & New York
- Singer: A. R. Rahman
- Film Director: Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Before becoming an entrepreneur, Shubham Saurav was a professional cricketer, and he has also played for state-level U-19 CK Nayudu Trophy.
- He is working with an aim to provide free e-learning space for the rural population of India and educate the youth more about technology.
- He follows a vegetarian diet.
- His hobbies include reading books and playing video games.