Shardul Singh Bayas is an Indian businessman. He is the husband of the television actress, Neha Pendse.
Shardul Singh Bayas was born on 22 June in Pune, Maharashtra. His zodiac sign is Cancer. He did his schooling from Pune’s St. Vincent’s High School and went to the University of Pennsylvania to pursue Master of Laws (LLM).
Height (approx.): 5’ 6”
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Wife
Shardul Singh Bayas belongs to a Hindu Family. Not much is known about his father. His mother’s name is Sulbha Bayas. He has a brother, Prithviraj Bayas and a sister, Shilpa Verma.
Shardul was married to Anita Agarwal, a businesswoman. The couple got divorced in 2017. Together they have two daughters, Riya and Aliya.
On 5 January 2020, Shardul got married to the television actress, Neha Pendse.
Shardul started his career in 2005 by starting a company named Angelikka Entertainments Private Limited. Subsequently, he founded companies like Alia Concepts Private Limited, Bayas Education Private Limited, Spring Hospitality Private Limited, and Supri Advertising And Entertainment Private Limited.
- Travel Destination: London
- Colours: Black, White
- Shardul loves to travel.
- He rose to fame after Neha Pendse shared a picture with him on her Instagram account.
- On 1 January 2020, Neha again shared a cosy picture of her and Shardul on her Instagram account.
- Shardul and Neha’s pre-wedding ceremony pictures also went viral on social media before their marriage.
- Shardul has a passion for luxury cars. He often shares pictures with luxury cars on his Instagram handle.
- He is fond of animals, especially dogs.