Jagjit Singh Bhavnani is an Indian entrepreneur and father of the famous Indian actor Ranveer Singh.
Jagjit Singh Bhavnani was born on 2 May 1963 (age 56 years; as in 2019) Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Aries.
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Wife
Jagjit Singh Bhavnani belongs to a Punjabi Sindhi Family. His father, Sunder Singh Bhavnani was an architect and engineer.
His mother, Chand Burke was an actress.
His daughter-in-law is the famous Bollywood actress, Deepika Padukone.
- His family members and close friends call him ‘Chotu.’
- His mother, Chand Burke is known as the ‘Dancing Lily of Punjab.’
- His father was into the construction business and owned a company called “Gambs Construction Co.”
- His maternal uncle, S.M. Burken was an ICS officer.
- He is the first cousin of Sunita Kapoor, Anil Kapoor‘s wife as his father and Sunita’s mother were siblings.
- During the partition of India, his father moved from Karachi to Mumbai.
- All of Ranveer Singh‘s finances are taken care of by Jagjit Singh Bhavnani.
- Jagjit has dealt in automotive retail and also had an interest in leather, hospitality, and medical businesses.
- Ranveer Singh’s stylist, Nitasha Gaurav, in an Insta post revealed that Jagjit Singh welcomed Deepika Padukone to their family in the filmiest manner. She shared the picture of Ranveer and Deepika’s wedding with the caption-
Presenting the newly minted Mrs & Mr Ranveer Singh Bhavnani !! In the words of Mr Bhavnani Sr today, yeh Deewani to Bhavnani ho gayi.”